Manager, Talent Acquisition
HQ- San Jose, CA /
Business Operations – Human Resources /
Come join us on our mission as we revolutionize energy storage to enable a sustainable future.
We are in a period of rapid growth and the HR team is foundational to our continued success as we scale from the ~300 team members we have today, to many more in the future. Reporting to the Head of HR, you will partner closely with the business to grow and scale our team across.
- Use your previous talent programs experience to help us evolve our talent acquisition infrastructure and ensure that we are delivering great candidate and hiring team experience
- Evaluate, recommend and implement hiring frameworks and assessment tools that help us consistently and efficiently make high-quality hiring decisions
- Use research, data to build a deep understanding of the business and relevant markets and accurately target our recruiting and sourcing efforts
- Provide a true business partnership with hiring leads in all aspects of the recruitment process
- Full-cycle recruiting for technical roles. Manage offer negotiations, knowing candidate expectations from the initial recruiter screen and re-qualifying them throughout every step of the recruiting process
- Establish and maintain key performance metrics for ongoing review and analysis of hiring activity and outcomes
- Perform key recruitment functions such as managing requisitions, updating and managing our ATS (Lever), and oversee pre-employment processes (background check, references, etc.)
- Identify and partner with key resources to weave diversity and inclusivity through our recruiting efforts
- Continuously identify successes, roadblocks, and obstacles in the recruiting activity across the company and drive effective problem solving and resolution
- Hold yourself and your team of contract recruiting professionals accountable to deliver to 100% of the talent plan by prioritizing work and proactively identifying and removing roadblocks as they appear
- Ensure all our hiring practices are in compliance with state, city, and federal legislation and guidelines
- 7+ years' experience in recruiting technical talent
- 3+ years' experience managing the talent acquisition function in-house
- Deep knowledge of sourcing and full-cycle recruiting process
- Exceptional communication, influence, and negotiation skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- You are meticulous and can expertly balance the people and process aspects of recruiting
- Solid understanding of recruiting metrics and how to convert them into actionable intel for the organization
- Highly collaborative and able to manage cross-functional stakeholders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
*QuantumScape does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers.