Director, Enterprise Systems
HQ- San Jose, CA /
Business Operations – Finance /
Come join us on our mission as we revolutionize energy storage to enable a sustainable future.
QuantumScape is an energy storage technology company, located in San Jose, California. We are working on a fundamental disruption in the field of energy storage.
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated candidate to lead the enterprise systems team for our rapidly growing organization. This unique position requires deep ERP expertise coupled with the ability to creatively and effectively solve problems. Our candidate will hire and lead a team and partner with cross-functional team members to deliver the enterprise-wide deployment and integration of a new ERP system. As the Director of Enterprise Systems, you'll build mission-critical systems and processes central to the commercialization of our solid-state batteries.
In this role, you will:
· Develop a roadmap for enterprise system capabilities that support business needs through each phase of scale-up, link enterprise systems strategy to corporate goals
· Evaluate existing technology, information systems and staff. Research new solutions and technologies and recommend changes based on analysis of their impact to all users’ requirements.
· Responsible for the design and implementation of initial and subsequent ERP releases as well as sustaining activities; help balance trade-offs between best practice and customization, speed and cost.
· Establish governance and change management processes; manage reporting and communication across the organization.
· Lead the translation of business needs into actionable documentation/specifications, including use case scenarios, models and conceptual design diagrams to support agile development.
· Hire and lead a team of IT and business professionals (e.g. technical architect) ) to enable leading enterprise system capabilities.
· Develop and communicate training and documentation for end users, hold clinics as necessary, and other user-related activities.
· Negotiate contracts with software and service providers.
· Bachelor’s degree 8+ years in enterprise systems roles
· Demonstrated ability to deliver an ERP program in a high growth startup environment
· Extensive Information Technology project management experience
· Experience delivering both commercial off the shelf and custom development software programs in a manufacturing environment
· Ability to manage IT, and internal systems projects from conception to implementation
· Extensive experience working with business end users, gathering requirements and designing robust, scalable solutions.
· Master’s degree
· 12+ years’ experience in enterprise systems roles
· Automotive and/or energy storage experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
*QuantumScape does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers.