Director, Marketing & Communications
HQ- San Jose, CA /
Business Operations – Operations /
Come join us on our mission as we revolutionize energy storage to enable a sustainable future.
We are located in San Jose, California commercializing a fundamental disruptive technology to transform energy storage. Our leap in energy density and charge rate is enabled by a different chemistry and cell architecture which also benefits safety. Our sustained progress is due in part to a state-of-the-art laboratory facility, highly automated data collection and analysis, and a strong and clear set of values.
Do you want to learn about and work on this critical part of the future energy economy?
Reporting to the VP of Sales, you will lead the marketing and communications function and work directly with our executive team to help put this technology on the road
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Own a comprehensive marketing and communications strategy
- Coordinate media interest and PR functions
- Work with the executive team to synthesize marketing collateral and strategy
- Maintain and build upon web presence (both Social and Website)
- Work with IR function to maintain cohesive external communications
- Develop systems necessary for the smooth operation of Marcom/PR function
- Continue to refine brand and style guidelines
- B.S. in Technical Field or Marketing and 10 years' of industry experience
- Experience managing marketing and communications functions within a public company
The following are a strong plus:
- Experience within the automotive, battery, or energy space
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*QuantumScape does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers.