Sr. Platform Product Manager
Quartet is a mission-driven technology company transforming the way mental healthcare is delivered. We partner with insurers and physicians to make mental healthcare more accessible and integrated into primary care. Our platform relies on advanced analytics, proven treatment programs, and easy to use technology to improve outcomes and total cost of care. We are a team of engineers, data scientists, and clinicians, finding solutions for a broken healthcare system. Venture-backed by the very best healthcare and technology investors, including GV (formerly Google Ventures), Quartet is using this investment to further build its team and expand into 5+ new markets in 2017.
Quartet is currently seeking a Platform Product Manager to manage the roadmap for our core services and data integrations. He or she will own the product strategy and execution plan for Quartet's Behavioral Health Platform, which powers Quartet's suite of user-facing applications for providers, patients and health plans. Reporting to the Head of Product, this position will work closely with Engineering, Data Science, Clinical, and the Application Product Managers to ensure the platform supports the singular goal of improving patient outcomes.
- Create and maintain platform product strategy and roadmap, aligned with the roadmaps of user-facing products and data science teams
- Define and own the success measures (OKRs) for the platform team and track impact towards those metrics
- Work closely with Platform Eng. Lead to plan and execute platform development roadmap initiatives
- Drive the company’s data strategy--determining what information for which data sources drive the most business value in our application and data science functions; and then coordinating the data acquisition prioritization
- Maintain and expand the overall domain model for the platform, ensuring consistency and standardization to support our growth
- Lead the propagation of application data to 3rd party software products used by our acquisition, support, and business intelligence teams
- Coordinate with data science on input and output from models to ensure our recommendation engines meet our product use cases
- Manage dependencies and prioritization between concurrent initiatives to ensure focus on the most impactful work
- 5+ years of relevant Product Management experience
- Proven experience working with APIs, data schemas, and data ingestion processes
- Strong ability to multitask and manage deadlines from various stakeholders
- Experience working 3rd party data vendors around acquisition and usage of their data
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills
- Comfort working in an early stage, fast paced, changing environment
- Previous developer experience is a strong plus
Quartet has been named among Modern Healthcare's 100 Best Places To Work in 2016! Benefits and perks of working at Quartet include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Amazing office with stocked kitchen, weekly yoga, meditation services and regular company gatherings
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.