Visual Designer, Marketing
New York, NY
Quartet is a pioneering technology company connecting physical and mental care to improve people’s health and quality of life. We are building a collaborative technology platform that brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Our data-driven platform identifies high-need patients and facilitates access to personalized care. Backed by $92MM in venture funding from top investors like GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Oak HC/FT, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the US -- Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Washington, Northern California, and New Jersey.
The American Healthcare System is broken, let's fix it. Together.
Seeking those who believe in the transformational power of design. Those who believe that, through design, we may improve the lives of those struggling with mental illness & the havoc it can bring to physical well being.
And who believe that we can transform the way we work, and launch products & services that are both enriching to create and impactful to those we create for.
If you believe in these things, let's talk. We have work to do.
The Visual Designer, as a member of the Quartet Design Team, will be the marketing lead, responsible for concepting, creating, and executing all marketing driven designs; including landing pages, HTML emails, banner ads, infographics, and a cornucopia of content design projects which span digital & print. Applicants must submit a design portfolio or provide samples of previous work.
The Visual Designer must be able to tell meaningful stories through compelling designs that bring about visual & content cohesion, in support of a connected & positive user experience that helps break down barriers between marketing & product touch points. Must be able to adhere to brand guidelines and style, tone, and standards from design concept through delivery. The ideal candidate can handle multiple projects and shifting priorities, in addition to working well independently or in a team environment.
- Advocate for users while balancing technical constraints; across digital and print journeys
- Create clean, captivating and responsive email templates
- Design banner ads for internal and external sites
- Create designs for other content such as white papers, ebooks, infographics, one-pagers, promotional materials, and more
- Lead corporate graphic design needs such as PowerPoint layouts, marketing collateral, print media, and more
- Maintain corporate image library
- Adapt to, enforce, and enhance corporate brand standards
- Advocate and drive for experience cohesion across marketing & product experiences
- Other core expectations will be defined by your direct manager
- Advanced graphic design skills
- Strong understanding of user experience, SEO, and responsive web design
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Dreamweaver experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously and demonstrate a sense of urgency, when required
- Must exhibit a curious, positive, team-oriented, enthusiastic approach
- Coordinate with multiple internal clients, such as product marketing, content team, sales, web development, product management, and more
- Coordinate with outside vendors for corporate collateral and promotional materials as needed
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- WordPress experience requiredMS Office skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with digital email marketing platforms a plus
- Experience with video production and/or editing a plus
Benefits and perks of working at Quartet include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Amazing office with stocked kitchen and regular company gatherings
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.