Customer Support Specialist (Hayward or Remote)
Quartzy is seeking a Customer Support Specialist to ensure that our customers are getting the best level of service possible. We are experiencing tremendous growth, and in this role, you'll have the chance to help us define our fulfillment processes as our company scales.
You are an outgoing and friendly person who is motivated by helping other people to solve problems. You thrive in a busy environment, and believe that keeping things organized is an essential part of getting anything done. If you catch a mistake in your work or someone else's, you're driven to find out not only why it happened, but how you can prevent it from happening again. Above all else, you are extremely detail oriented. Double and triple checking to ensure you've addressed every possible scenario is a part of your workflow, and you pride yourself on never leaving a question unanswered or a follow-up forgotten.
Quartzy is the world’s #1 lab management platform. Every day, hundreds of thousands of scientists from all over the world improve the efficiency of their research by using Quartzy through both our workflow tool and our cost-saving marketplace. Our team is passionate about accelerating scientific research through well-designed, meaningful tools for labs and companies alike. We value openness, transparency, and good communication, because, after all, we are in this together.
What you'll do
- Resolve customer issues in an empathetic and concise manner
- Process time-sensitive POs
- Maintain productive relationships with multiple vendors
- Act as a go-between between vendors and customers
- Ensure acknowledgement and confirmation of orders
What we'd like
- 1-2 years experience in customer service
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Fantastic written and verbal communication ability
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
What we offer
- Exciting team events such as happy hours, off-site retreats, bubble soccer
- Rich medical benefits (health, dental, and vision)
- Read more about our team culture here
Does that sound like you? We'd love to hear from you.