Vendor Marketing Lead
Sales & Marketing /
Quartzy is the world’s #1 lab management platform. Every day, hundreds of thousands of scientists from all over the world improve the efficiency of their research by using Quartzy. Our software combines lab resource management and e-commerce, producing unique value in this large market, returning time to researchers who can focus on their next discoveries. Our customers range from wine makers, to food/ag companies, to companies working on COVID testing and therapies. We are humbled every day to serve them.
We’ve recently shifted to a distributed work model so this role is remote based in the US.
About the role
Quartzy is looking for an experienced vendor marketing lead. You will define integrated campaigns, working across marketing and sales teams, by vendor, and market segment. Design and sell multi-touch / omni-channel campaigns to vendors that drive brand awareness, sales and product conversions. Key to the success of this position is collaboration, and a thorough understanding of demand generation program development including the marketing technology stack and a creative streak that helps design campaigns that drive maximum results.
You are a master project manager, excellent communicator, data driven and possess a high level of attention to detail. You have a proven history of analyzing data to identify areas of opportunity, executing experiments in highly cross-functional environments, and an ownership mentality. You will analyze content data, persona information, and content journey maps to determine what content is needed and recommend strategies to make content more effective. You will manage the creation and execution schedules and campaigns based on company priorities; identify editorial opportunities for content and provide improvement plans.
What you'll do
- Develop an innovative multi-channel vendor marketing toolkit that uniquely positions Quartzy as the modern digital go-to-market strategy for life science industry suppliers.
- Engage vendor base in routine communication around marketing budget tied to brand and revenue growth on the platform
- Drive vendor success through vendor tiered outbound marketing activities
- Understand the target customer and work with marketing and business development teams to hit members w/ relevant messaging and deliver increased revenue and user value
- Setup tracking to measure effectiveness of each campaign
- Consistently iterate and improve on marketing programs through analysis and program optimization
- Seek out new sources of highly relevant content to support your campaigns
- Streamline and simplify processes to drive simple, efficient campaign execution
What we'd like
- 2+ years’ experience in growth marketing and demand generation including email, search and social media marketing, and webinars
- Campaign orchestration experience and comfort level working cross-functionally
- Experience using data to improve campaign performance and technology to automate and optimize campaign results
- Curiosity and need to understand the“why” with a knack for problem-solving
- Solid understanding of Marketing Tech, especially Adwords and Hubspot or equivalent
What we offer
- Rich benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) and more
- Dynamic, transparent, and fun company culture. Read more about it here!
Does that sound like you? We'd love to hear from you.