Customer Support Specialist
San Francisco, CA or Remote /
eCommerce Operations /
Quartzy is seeking a Customer Support Specialist to ensure that our customers are getting the best level of service possible. We are experiencing tremendous growth, and in this role, you'll have the chance to help us define our processes as our company scales.
You are someone who is motivated by helping other people solve problems. You thrive in a busy environment, and believe that keeping things organized is an essential part of getting anything done. If you catch a mistake in your work or someone else's, you're driven to find out not only why it happened, but how you can prevent it from happening again. Above all else, you are extremely detail oriented. Double and triple checking to ensure you've addressed every possible scenario is a part of your workflow, and you pride yourself on never leaving a question unanswered or a follow-up forgotten.
Quartzy is the world’s #1 lab management platform. Every day, hundreds of thousands of scientists from all over the world improve the efficiency of their research by using Quartzy. Our software combines lab resource management and eCommerce, producing unique value in this large market, returning time to researchers who can focus on their next discoveries. Our customer range from companies working on COVID testing and therapies, to wine makers, to food and ag companies. We are humbled every day to serve them.
What You'll Do
- Provide industry leading eCommerce customer support to all Quartzy users via live chat, email, and phone
- Communicate with our vendor partners on a regular basis to get our customers the information they need in a timely manner
- Assist users in troubleshooting the use of Quartzy software
- Identify and escalate issues to team leads
What We're Looking For
- 2-4 years experience in high-touch customer service
- Experience working with Zendesk or other related systems
- Detail-oriented with strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Fantastic written and verbal communication ability
- Ability to work during our core hours of 8am-5pm PST
What We Offer
- Great Culture - Participate in our fun events like speaker series, virtual happy hours & company/department off-sites
- Remote Team - We’re 100% distributed so you can live anywhere in the US!
- Transparency - Weekly all company stand ups, monthly town halls, quarterly state of the start ups and anytime access to co-founders
- Internet Stipend - Quartzy provides a monthly stipend for your internet service
- Great Gear - We’ll set you up for success with the latest tech and help you outfit your home office.
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
Quartzy takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. The salary range for this position represents the low, middle, and high end of the salary possibilities for this position based on all US locations. To determine starting pay we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal parity. Salary is just one component of our total rewards package. The salary ranges may be modified in the future.
All regular full-time employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program, excluding sales who are eligible for performance based variable sales incentives. Additionally, full time employees receive medical, dental and vision coverage with generous premium contributions for both employees and their families, the option of a Health Savings Account with employer match, company paid disability and life insurance with opportunity to add additional coverage for you and your family.
Quartzy provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. As part of this policy and legal compliance, Quartzy will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship would result. Quartzy will also accommodate a religious belief or practice (including religious dress and grooming practices, such as religious clothing or hairstyles) if the accommodation is reasonable and will not impose an undue hardship.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Quartzy, Inc. will comply with any and all applicable local, city, county, state and federal laws, regulations and orders now in effect or which may hereafter be enacted.
Want to learn more take a look at what people are saying about us on Glassdoor!
Does this sound like you? We'd love to hear from you. We’d love to hear from you if so.