HR Business Partner
São José dos Campos
Employee Experience – Recrutamento
We are a Brazilian EdTech enterprise behind a group of digital start-ups - the main one being Quero Bolsa (querobolsa.com.br). This business model is based on an online marketplace for college programs that helps future students search, choose, apply, enroll and pay for college.
Quero built one of the largest education properties on the internet, with millions of active users per month, and helps hundreds of thousands of students a year achieve their dream of pursuing an education. But this is only the beginning of our journey, our mission is to make quality education accessible to all the people in the world.
About the People team
# A good company from hire to retire
Our People Team is responsible for nurturing our culture, aligning our missions and developing our employees - also known as `Quero-Queros`. We are building a company that has a purpose greater than ourselves! We achieve that vision giving the best experience through our employee life cycle: recruiting, onboarding, training and development, performance and compensation, motivation ... We thoughtfully design each stage to assure that employees` needs are aligned with our Company's objectives.
After all, it is a true pleasure to work in an organisation where every person can wake up knowing that if they work hard and achieve their goals, good things will happen to them and to the company.
About the Role - Business Partner
- World class process design skills: Quero is scaling up, and the structure that supported our growth so far has to be remodelled in order to support the next level. Being in a fast-paced environment will require an above average process-oriented mindset, without losing the agility in delivering results.
- Industry Knowledge: being the manager`s trusted advisor, it is necessary to hold the highest quality standards for the industries we have represented in the company: technology, finance, operations, commercial. In order to grow in this career path, more than an expert in HR, we have to master the business areas we attend
- Sensibility to understand things unspoken: super perceptive people can add subjective points to the problem solving discussions. Not only tangible aspects should be considered to propose the best solutions.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Implement the recruiting strategy, communicating our employer branding through campaigns
- Manage employee relations issues, giving the initial support for the teams
- Lead and support the execution of HR programs, tools, metrics and analytics
- Participate in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., compensation review, organizational change, performance management, training)
- Participate as asked in other ad hoc projects
Great people in this role genuinely want to help the management run a good team. As business partner we will support, measure, and help improve the employee life cycle for each of our teams!