Sales Analyst - Contractor
Sales and Marketing – Marketing /
Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing companies in the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software. We do the important work of providing access to healthcare for all Americans!
We are looking for an entry level Sales Analyst to join our team on a contract basis. As the Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will help turn leads into qualified opportunities by partnering with marketing and sales to create and execute on program and outbound lead generation campaigns. This position requires heavy outbound phone calling, qualification, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with the Account Executives and Sales Reps to generate new opportunities. The SDR will be expected to report on qualification and call activity and stay thoroughly informed on all products. You will also be responsible for the coordination and management of the sales and marketing hosted, sponsored and attended conferences, as well assist the marketing team with project management and logistics for events as needed.
This is not a silo position. We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the sales and marketing teams, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and product feedback back into the marketing and product organization and work proactively to drive overall sales performance.
In this role you will:
- Develop opportunities for the sales team from prospecting and marketing generated leads
- Set appointments with prospects via telephone and email with a high attention to detail
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Salesforce.com
- Quickly learn Quest Analytics products, effectively communicate the value propositions and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate Sales Reps, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- Work with cross-departmental teams to maintain and manage campaign email lists as well as constantly update and purify customer records
- Review and present annual recommendations regarding events/conferences Sales should attend/sponsor in alignment with Sales goals
- Propose and manage conference budget
- Coordinate and manage all conference logistics for the team
- Assist with Quest Analytics hosted event management and logistics as needed
This role requires:
- Collaborative team player with an open and accepting attitude towards other to help foster a creative environment.
- Accept assignments with open, cooperative, positive and team-oriented attitudes.
- Analytical and creative thinking
- High attention to detail
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
- Proficiency in SalesForce.com and Marketo (or similar marketing automation software) preferred
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information, with special emphasis on Protected Health Information (PHI)
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.
What's In It For You
Great benefit package with:
100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost sharing for all other tiers
Company matching on 401(k) and HSA contributions
Generous PTO and 10 Paid Holidays
Life, Short and Long Term Disability
Paid maternity / paternity and much more
Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
Opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow & learn as the company grows
Work in a fun, flexible, casual environment
Ability to telecommute when needed
Plus, the free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals
Free drinks & snacks
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.