Systems Administrator - Contract-to-Hire
Overland Park, KS /
Cloud Operations – IT /
Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing companies in the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software. We do the important work of providing access to healthcare for all Americans!
We have a contract-to-hire opportunity on our Cloud Operations team as a Systems Administrator. This role must be located in the Kansas City area, though we are currently working remote. As part of the IT department, the Systems Administrator will be responsible for all aspects of the configuration and maintenance of our Server Infrastructure, Network, Wireless Access points, and Telephony systems. He or she shall be proficient in working within virtual environments such as VMWare and cloud environments like Office 365. This environment consists of 3 office locations running both Mac and Windows devices as well as remote employees.
In this role, you will:
- Monitor the Server and Network infrastructure and proactively address technical needs including security updates as needed
- Provision users on our Active Directory production environment
- Build and distribute hard drive images; install, configure and administer servers and client workstations; load software patches and security updates
- Maintain Cisco Meraki managed products on our company campus
- Ensure anti-virus software patches are up to date on all internal systems
- Build and publish group policies to employee devices (Mac and Windows)
- Ensure Server and Network uptime meets the business continuity needs
- Verify data backups for validity and integrity
- Verify and maintain the Disaster Recovery solution
- Work with immediate Team Members to manage and maintain individual computer systems both on and off campus to ensure that those systems can access required infrastructure resources
- Administer cloud environments, including Office 365 and Azure AD
- Review Security Logs for server and firewall equipment
- Install and test infrastructure related equipment
- Participate in the training and/or mentoring programs as assigned or required
- Adheres to the Quest Analytics Values and supports a positive company’s culture
- Responds to the needs and requests of clients and Quest Analytics management and staff in a professional and expedient manner
This role requires:
- Associate's or Bachelors Degree in Computer Technology or related field
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Azure AD and remote computer management
- 5 years of experience in system administration including supporting a production windows environment of Active Directory, DNS, SQL Server etc
- Knowledge of Windows architecture, including file system, registry, networking, and security
- Experience managing and maintaining cloud-based tools for an end-user base
- Knowledge of windows installation and deployment methodologies to include creation and customization of unattended installation scripts
- Advanced experience with Office 365
- Experience with VMware and virtual environments
- Advanced knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues
- Ability to respond to help desk and/or systems needs after hours on a limited basis
- Excellent communication and human interfacing skills
- Knowledge of monitoring and metric tools for network administration
- Understanding of WAN technologies and VPN tunneling
- Advanced level of experience with firewalls and TCP/IP ports
- Knowledge of provisioning remote VPN access using multifactor authentication
- Strong networking knowledge including routing and VLANS
- Knowledge of DHCP, Multiple AD Sites, DNS, and Group Policy in Windows Active Directory
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, fluidic environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment
- Passionate about providing a great customer experience to your end-users
We are not currently engaging with external agencies on any of our posted positions.
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.
What's In It For You
Great benefit package with:
100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost sharing for all other tiers
Company matching on 401(k) and HSA contributions
Generous PTO and 9 Paid Holidays
Life, Short and Long Term Disability
Paid maternity / paternity and much more
Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
Opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow & learn as the company grows
Work in a fun, flexible, casual environment
Ability to telecommute when needed
Plus, the free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals
Free drinks & snacks
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.