Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Overland Park, KS /
Cloud Operations – QA Automation /
Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing companies n the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software. We do the important work of providing access to healthcare for all Americans!
Our QA team is growing and we have a new opportunity to join the team as a QA Automation Engineer in our Overland Park, KS office. Due to our continued growth it is clear our existing testing practices and procedures will not scale to accommodate the rapid growth. The right candidate will want to not only help define and build a quality assurance program but also look to become an integral part of Quest’s software development lifecycle. Quest is looking to build a Quality Assurance team to mitigate risk and thoroughly vet any product issues prior to product releases.
In this role you will:
- Perform manual testing, software quality assurance, and implement test automation
- Implement and utilize QA tools such as TestComplete
- Create and present risk assessments to management team to identify potential risks for each product release
- Perform heavy data validation and ETL processes testing
- Develop and perform load testing scripts/processes
- Collaborate with Engineering Team to document practices and standards for QA
- Report QA activities and project status to Engineering and Product Management on a weekly basis
- Write test plans, test cases, status reports and summary reports
- Perform cross OS/browser and multi-device testing
- Assist with ad hoc troubleshooting of production issues
The requirements of this role are:
- 3+ years of professional experience in QA Testing
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium, TestNG, Cypress and Jenkins
- Experience with complex data validation and ETL processes testing
- Experience with SQL Server
- Test Complete experience/ knowledge a plus
- Microsoft Azure experience / knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Web and Mobile debugger tools is a plus
- Experience with API testing tools such as SOAPUI, Postman and automation of API is a plus
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive action.
- High attention to detail including effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, fluidic environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a fast paced deadline oriented environment
- Customer focused
- Works well in a team environment
We are not currently engaging with outside agencies on this role.
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.
What's In It For You
Great benefit package with:
100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost sharing for all other tiers
Company matching on 401(k) and HSA contributions
Generous PTO and 9 Paid Holidays
Life, Short and Long Term Disability
Paid maternity / paternity and much more
Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
Opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow & learn as the company grows
Work in a fun, flexible, casual environment
Ability to telecommute when needed
Plus, the free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals
Free drinks & snacks
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.