Software Engineer - Remote (Sign-On Bonus for qualified individuals)
Technology – Software Engineering /
Your Quest: Build the tools that improve healthcare access
At Quest Analytics, our mission is to make healthcare more accessible for all Americans. As part of our team, you’ll work in an innovative, collaborative, challenging and flexible environment that supports your personal growth, every day. We’re looking for innovative Software Engineers to join our growing team. We will rely on you to help take our product to the next level as we scale up and develop our business.
What you'll do:
- Work across the stack and be willing to go the extra mile to deliver the highest quality in enterprise software
- Take high-level requirements, translate them into a workable design, produce unit tests and deliver production-ready software
- Develop internal tooling for data and process automation
- Help scale the platform, build new features, develop novel algorithms and explore research and design for future tools and techniques
What it requires:
- A bachelor’s degree (computer science, computer engineering, information systems & technology or related) or equivalent software engineering work experience
- 3-5 years of work experience in software development with C# (Object-oriented design)
- Working knowledge of relational database concepts (T-SQL) and object-relational mapping (LINQ, Dapper, Entity Framework), modern client-side web UIs (TypeScript, React), designing and consuming REST APIs, source code version control systems (Git)
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (Azure), front-end web design and implementation (HTML5, CSS3, Sass, Bootstrap), non-relational data storage technologies and techniques (NoSQL, BLOB)
What you’ll appreciate:
•Workplace flexibility – you choose between remote, hybrid or in-office.
•Company paid employee medical, dental and vision
•Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
•Flexible vacation with no cap, plus sick time and holidays
•An entrepreneurial culture that won’t limit you to a job description
•Being listened to, valued, appreciated -- and having your contributions rewarded
•Enjoying your work each day with a great group of people
About Quest Analytics
For more than 30 years, we’ve been improving provider network management one groundbreaking innovation at a time. 95% of America’s health plans use our tools, including the eight largest in the nation. Achieve your personal quest to build a great career here.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.