Software Quality Assurance Analyst
United States /
Technology – QA Automation /
We’re looking for a QA Analyst to be a key member of a skilled, results-oriented Quality Assurance team. Working with desktop and web apps and have a solid foundation of software QA skills. This is a hands-on role, writing test plans and conducting testing in an agile environment. The right candidate will want to not only help define and build a quality assurance program but also look to become an integral part of Quest’s software development lifecycle. Quest is looking to build a Quality Assurance team to mitigate risk and thoroughly vet any product issues prior to product releases.
In this role you will
- Work with the development team to identify testing needs and opportunities. Be a team player.
- Work with the QA team in developing a QA testing strategy for the product, determining the appropriate balance of manual and automated tests, as well as the types of tests (UI, web service API, functional/performance/load, and so on).
- Perform manual testing and software quality assurance testing. Create manual test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Execute and report on the full testing suite.
- Implement and utilize tools like Azure, Jira for Test case documentation.
- Perform cross OS/browser and multi-device testing
- Assist with ad hoc troubleshooting of production issues
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Collaborate with Engineering Team to document test cases and QA team to implement best practices and standards for QA
- Generate new ideas, never say or think "that's not my job"
- Be proactive in keeping your skills fresh
We are looking for:
- 3+ years of professional experience in QA Testing
- Experience with data validation and ETL processes testing
- Experience with SQL Server
- Microsoft Azure experience / knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Web and Mobile debugger tools is a plus
- Experience with API testing tools such as SOAPUI/Postman is a plus
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive action
- Exposure with test automation is a plus
- Able to create clear, concise, detail-oriented test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
- High attention to detail including effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, fluidic environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment
- Customer focused
- Works well in a team environment
- High attention to detail with proven ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities of various sizes and complexities. A track record of making things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires you to use your initiative, imagination, and common sense to be successful
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate and work successfully with teams across the organization. Excellent written and oral presentation skills
What you’ll appreciate:
•Workplace flexibility – you choose between remote, hybrid or in-office.
•Company paid employee medical, dental and vision
•Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
•Flexible vacation with no cap, plus sick time and holidays
•An entrepreneurial culture that won’t limit you to a job description
•Being listened to, valued, appreciated -- and having your contributions rewarded
•Enjoying your work each day with a great group of people
About Quest Analytics
For more than 30 years, we’ve been improving provider network management one groundbreaking innovation at a time. 95% of America’s health plans use our tools, including the eight largest in the nation. Achieve your personal quest to build a great career here.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discriminations or harassment.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Staffing agencies, headhunters, recruiters, and/or placement agencies, please do not contact our hiring managers directly. We are not currently working with additional outside agencies at this time.