Senior Product Manager
Product Management – Product Management - QES /
Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing companies in the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software. We do the important work of providing access to healthcare for all Americans.
We empower our product teams to solve hard problems in ways that our customers love and accelerate our growth. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager focused on our cloud platform to join our team. This role will drive our growth by expanding our proprietary and industry-embraced network measures, design of new product growth ideas, taking products from ideation to proper market fit.
In this role you will:
- Define and bring to market new growth-generating solution for the network management market.
- Own the end-to-end product lifecycle management from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Conduct primary and secondary research to prove out new product ideas.
- Present research findings to support your strategy decisions in a concise and meaningful format to executive stakeholders.
- Define, document, and prioritize user stories requirements.
- Collaborate with Engineering and QA on planning and implementation of new product development activities.
- Work with Support, Marketing, and Sales to take new products from development stage to successful release into the target markets.
- Work with the other product managers and product leadership to discuss strategy of how new products overlap and incorporate into existing product offerings.
- Present, advocate, and evangelize the needs of the platform to key internal stakeholders.
This Role Requires:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years of experience in product management.
- Proven track record of taking new products from ideation stage to successfully selling in new and existing markets.
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) – must be able to communicate at a business and technical level with internal teams, customers, partners, and executives.
- Leadership, drive, passion and charisma – ability to persuade, sell ideas and lead within the organization.
- Experience working with a Software as a Service (SaaS) Product
- Experience working with Agile Processes
- Diverse Perspectives: We know that innovation thrives on product teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems in ways that are just now possible. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our product teams.
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.
What's In It For You
Great benefit package with:
100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost sharing for all other tiers
Company matching on 401(k) and HSA contributions
Generous PTO and 10 Paid Holidays
Life, Short and Long Term Disability
Paid maternity / paternity and much more
Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
Opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow & learn as the company grows
Work in a fun, flexible, casual environment
Ability to telecommute when needed
Plus, the free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals
Free drinks & snacks
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.