Product Marketing Manager
Overland Park, KS
Marketing – Marketing
Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing SAAS healthcare employers in the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software to help them audit their networks to comply with federal regulations. We’re the industry-leading healthcare network management partner. That’s why more than 400 of America’s health plans and healthcare organizations, as well as more than 500,000 providers, nationwide trust our enterprise services to provide consumers with convenient access to an adequate network of doctors and hospitals and an up-to-date, accurate directory of providers.
We have a new opportunity for a motivated and collaborative Product Marketing Manager to join our team in our new Overland Park, KS location in Corporate Woods. As the Product Marketing Manager you are a key member of our Sales and Marketing organization and will contribute to the success of Quest Analytics' network performance management platform.
In this role, you will work with cross-functional teams, including sales, product development and marketing to drive product marketing activities necessary for defining and growing Quest Analytics market share and industry thought leadership positioning. The environment is very team-oriented and highly collaborative. You will lead the development and execution of our solutions and services go-to-market strategy to enable effective selling, align product positioning with industry trends and product advancements, and increase brand and product visibility through thought leadership activities. The ideal candidate should possess outstanding presentation and communication skills alongside strong product and customer use case knowledge.
- GTM - develop to-to-market strategy, collateral, sales material, and competitive intelligence information to enable direct sales and partner organization success
- Demand - develop proper messaging for campaigns and review ideas to drive lead generation activity
- Presentation - develop and present content at industry conferences, internal and external partner training, analyst workshops, and other events
- Awareness - collaborate with sales and marketing teams on proper messaging, and product announcements to drive awareness and demand
- Content - produce and deliver external-facing content including thought leadership, presentations, and more by partnering with content design vendors and internal teams
- Product SME - act as the company expert for all internal and external questions regarding addressable market verticals, customer personas, buying process, competitive landscape, and product differentiation
- Project Management - manage multiple projects across internal and external teams to influence outcomes and meet aggressive deadlines
- Degree - bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field is required, a graduate degree is a plus
- Functional - 5+ years experience developing core product marketing and go-to-market materials, and delivering training and enablement to enterprise sales teams
- Leadership - ability to collaborate and influence cross-functional internal and external stakeholders
- Communication - excellent written and presentation skills, including experience in client-facing discussions
- Delivery - ability to drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals
- Strategy - proven track record of distilling complex concepts and crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
- Creativity - hands-on ability to design and create a range of marketing assets
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.
What's In It For You
Great benefit package with:
100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost sharing for all other tiers
Company matching 401(k)
Generous PTO and 9 HolidaysPaid
Life, Short and Long Term Disability
Paid maternity / paternity and much more
Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
The opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow and learn as the company grows
Work in a fun, flexible, casual environment
Ability to telecommute when needed
Plus, the free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals, and free drinks and snacks.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.