Quality Assurance Engineer
Overland Park, KS /
Cloud Operations – QA Automation /
Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing companies in the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software. We do the important work of providing access to healthcare for all Americans!
We are growing and looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team. The right candidate will want to not only help define and build a quality assurance program but also look to become an integral part of Quest’s software development lifecycle. Quest is looking to build a Quality Assurance team to mitigate risk and thoroughly vet any product issues prior to product releases.
In this role you will:
- Perform manual testing, software quality assurance, and implement test automation
- Implement and utilize QA tools such as Test Complete
- Create and present risk assessments to management team to identify potential risks for each product release
- Perform heavy data validation and ETL processes testing
- Develop and perform load testing scripts/processes
- Collaborate with Engineering Team to document practices and standards for QA
- Report QA activities and project status to Engineering and Product Management on a weekly basis
- Write test plans, test cases, status reports and summary reports
- Perform cross OS/browser and multi-device testing
- Assist with ad hoc troubleshooting of production issues
We are looking for:
- 3+ years of professional experience in QA Testing
- Experience with test automation tools such as Test Complete.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Azure, Jenkins
- Experience with complex data validation and ETL processes testing
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium and Cypress is a plus
- Microsoft Azure experience / knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Web and Mobile debugger tools is a plus
- Experience with API testing tools such as SOAPUI, Postman and automation of API is a plus
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive action.
- High attention to detail including effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, fluidic environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you. Bring your entrepreneurial spirit to a company that won’t limit you to a job description. At Quest Analytics, your ideas will be listened to and valued, your unique talents appreciated, and your contribution rewarded. You’ll enjoy a healthy work/life balance, a generous benefits package and plenty of room to grow personally and professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to shape the future of an industry with systemic problems — working with more than 400 healthcare networks and nearly 500,000 providers to help improve access to healthcare in America.
What's in it for you:
Great benefit package with:
· 100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost sharing for all other tiers
· Company matching 401(k)
· Generous PTO and 9 Holidays
· Paid Life, Short and Long Term Disability
· Paid maternity / paternity and much more
· Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
· Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
· The opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow and learn as the company grows
· Work at in a fun, flexible, casual environment
· Ability to telecommute when needed
· Remote work may be available for certain jobs
· Plus, the free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals, and free drinks and snacks.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.