Overland Park, KS /
Provider Operations – Provider Content /
Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing SAAS healthcare employers in the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software to help them audit their networks to comply with federal regulations. We’re the industry-leading healthcare network management partner. That’s why more than 400 of America’s health plans and healthcare organizations, as well as more than 500,000 providers, nationwide trust our enterprise services to provide consumers with convenient access to an adequate network of doctors and hospitals and an up-to-date, accurate directory of providers.
We have an opportunity for an experienced methodical Data Analyst who has worked with large datasets using Databricks or Spark to join our team in our new Overland Park, KS location in Corporate Woods. For the right candidate, we may also be open to remote work opportunities.
As a Data Analyst at Quest Analytics you will provide analytical support to the Provider Content team that is responsible for managing and mastering the healthcare provider data used to measure the accuracy, adequacy, and accessibility of health plan networks. There are two primary areas of focus. The first is analysis to support the daily operations of campaigns targeted at obtaining primary source attestations of data quality. The second is analysis to support the development of data management and governance rules that can be applied to create a high quality, high integrity master data set that acts as the foundation of all Quest products.
The ideal candidate will have the technical skills to access and manage the data, the analytical skills to draw insights that directly address business problems and needs, and the communication skills to share those insights with both business and technical audiences.
We offer you the opportunity to work with a committed and experience technical team on an advanced data delivery platform. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing analysis to identify target populations for outreach campaigns
- Analyzing attestation data to demonstrate success overall, by cohort, by client, and in demographic slices
- Running analysis on healthcare provider and organization to determine:
- How to identify the same entity across sources
- How to determine the best source of information for each data element
- How to define entities, relationships, and
- Performing in-depth data investigations related to campaigns or projects
- Interpreting results of analysis and communicate findings back to teammates in a clear manner
- Providing actionable recommendations for improving data quality or integrity
- Generating ideas to improve outreach campaign (fax/email/post/call)
- Working with development and operations teams on solving business and data problems
- Working with client service to understand and address client concerns around data or deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in data analytics or computer engineering
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a data analyst.
- Experience working with large datasets
- Experience with data tools such as Databricks and Spark
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
- Familiarity with best practices of data management and governance
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker
- Experience with Python, R, Scala, or Java preferred
- Experience with healthcare data preferred
We are not currently engaging with outside agencies on this role.
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.
What's In It For You
Great benefit package with:
100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost sharing for all other tiers
Company matching on 401(k) and HSA contributions
Generous PTO and 9 Paid Holidays
Life, Short and Long Term Disability
Paid maternity / paternity and much more
Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
Opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow & learn as the company grows
Work in a fun, flexible, casual environment
Ability to telecommute when needed
Plus, the free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals
Free drinks & snacks
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.