Principal Product Manager, Network Access - Remote
United States /
Product Management – Product Management - QAS /
Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing companies in the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software. We do the important work of providing access to healthcare for all Americans!
We empower our product teams to solve hard problems in ways that our customers love and accelerate our growth. The Principal Product Manager focused on our cloud platform to join our team. This role will drive our growth by expanding our proprietary and industry-embraced network measures, design of new product growth ideas, taking products from ideation to proper market fit. #LI-Remote
In this role you will:
- Define and bring to market new growth-generating solution for Network Access solution suite
- Own the product lifecycle management from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Act as product owner on agile scrum team
- Conduct primary and secondary research to prove out new product ideas
- Present research findings to support your strategy decisions in a concise and meaningful format to executive stakeholder.
- Define, document, and prioritize user stories requirements
- Collaborate with Engineering and QA on planning and implementation of new product development activities
- Work with Support, Marketing, and Sales to take new products from development stage to successful release into the target markets
- Work with the other product managers and product leadership to discuss strategy of how new products overlap and incorporate into existing product offerings
- Present, advocate, and evangelize the needs of the platform to key internal stakeholders
- Participate in the training and/or mentoring programs as assigned or required
- Adheres to the Quest Analytics Values and supports a positive company’s culture
- Responds to the needs and requests of clients and Quest Analytics management and staff in a professional and expedient manner
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience in product management working with a SaaS product, preferably in healthcare industry
- Must have prior experience working with agile processes
- Proven track record of taking new products from ideation stage to successfully selling in new and existing markets
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) – must be able to communicate at a business and technical level with internal teams, customers, partners, and executives
- Leadership, drive, passion and charisma – ability to persuade, sell ideas and lead within the organization.
- Diverse Perspectives: We know that innovation thrives on product teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems in ways that are just now possible. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our product teams.
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a fast paced deadline oriented environment
- Client centric focused with strong attention to detail
- Works well in a team environment
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you. Bring your entrepreneurial spirit to a company that won’t limit you to a job description. At Quest Analytics, your ideas will be listened to and valued, your unique talents appreciated, and your contribution rewarded. You’ll enjoy a healthy work/life balance, a generous benefits package and plenty of room to grow personally and professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to shape the future of an industry with systemic problems — working with more than 400 healthcare networks and nearly 500,000 providers to help improve access to healthcare in America.
What's in it for you:
Great benefit package with:
· 100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost sharing for all other tiers
· Company matching 401(k)
· Generous PTO and 9 Holidays
· Paid Life, Short and Long Term Disability
· Paid maternity / paternity and much more
· Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
· Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
· The opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow and learn as the company grows
· Work at in a fun, flexible, casual environment
· Ability to telecommute when needed
· Remote work may be available for certain jobs
· Plus, the free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals, and free drinks and snacks.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.