Marketo Marketing Automation Specialist
Sales and Marketing – Marketing /
Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing companies in the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software. We do the important work of providing access to healthcare for all Americans!
Due to explosive growth in 2020 and the expectation for it to continue into 2021 and beyond, our marketing & operations teams have the need to fill a position for a new Growth Marketing Technician. During 2020 it became clear; our existing Martech practices and procedures will not scale to accommodate our growth without the continued strategic implementation and buildout of marketing technologies and processes.
The right candidate will want to not only help define and build a technology-driven, acquisition-minded environment, but also look to become an integral part of Quest’s overall product development and lifecycle. Quest is looking to build a cross-functional, Martech-centric team; ultimately working towards an optimized, sustainable future of omni-channel marketing driven by technology and innovation.
- Helping define sales-marketing multi-channel strategies and best practices as it pertains to technologies used to analyze and optimize campaigns and drive growth
- Maintain our marketing automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into our marketing automation software
- Translating collaborative workflow strategy guides and diagrams provided by teams into fully functional releases
- Creating marketing programs; development and execution, including segmentation, testing and deployment and continually evaluating these for improvements
- Working with management to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously
- Collaborating with Engineering and Operations Teams to document practices and standards for QA and release
- Understanding and evaluating campaign metrics and distributing campaign performance to teams; write test plans, test cases, status reports and summary reports for Engineering, Product, Operations, and Marketing teams on an ongoing basis
- Overall supporting essential marketing-operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
- 2+ years of experience implementing and working within enterprise marketing automation and CRM tools such as Marketo and Salesforce.
- Expert knowledge of database management concepts and best practices
- Basic knowledge of connectivity and purpose of other relative marketing and data analysis technologies such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite, HotJar, Splash, etc.
- Fundamental understanding of other workflow automation tools such as Tray.io, Twilio, etc.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive action
- High attention to detail including effective communication and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, fluidic environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening, and problem-solving skills
- Works well in a team environment but has strong independent project management skills
We are not currently engaging with any external agencies on our postings at this time.
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.
What's In It For You
Great benefit package with:
100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost sharing for all other tiers
Company matching on 401(k) and HSA contributions
Generous PTO and 10 Paid Holidays
Life, Short and Long Term Disability
Paid maternity / paternity and much more
Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
Opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow & learn as the company grows
Work in a fun, flexible, casual environment
Ability to telecommute when needed
Plus, the free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals
Free drinks & snacks
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.