Health Systems and Provider Relations Specialist
Provider Operations – Provider Health Systems /
Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing companies in the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software. We do the important work of providing access to healthcare for all Americans!
We are looking for someone to join our Provider Operations team as a Health Systems and Provider Relations Specialist. The ideal candidate would be a creative problem solver that is driven by building excellent client relationships. Our Health Systems and Provider Relations Specialists are developing and supporting relationships with provider groups and health systems to encourage participation in Quest Analytics’ platforms and other Quest offerings.
In this role you will:
- Actively work with team to onboard new provider groups and health systems
- Communicate value proposition to clients to encourage and gain participation in Quest offerings
- Support the overall process for receiving and transforming provider data into an operational system or format for data ingestion into our provider database
- Perform completeness checks for all required data elements
- Normalize data to meet ETL or other data ingestion tool requirements
- Update tracking systems to document the receipt and processing of provider data
- Upload provider data to the appropriate locations for processing
- Support the department in tracking and reporting metrics
- Serve as a client facing representative of Quest Analytics to initiate contact and build relationships with future clients
- Work closely with Quest teams or third parties who will perform operational or management services on the data
This role requires:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 2 years of healthcare industry experience
- Salesforce and/or Marketo experience is a plus
- Prior experience interacting with providers and/or their representatives in provider groups and health systems
- Demonstrated excellence in relationship/account management
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneDrive.
- Ability to learn new technologies and interact with Quest databases
- Able to work in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment
We are not currently engaging with any external agencies on our postings at this time.
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.
What's In It For You
Great benefit package with:
100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost sharing for all other tiers
Company matching on 401(k) and HSA contributions
Generous PTO and 10 Paid Holidays
Life, Short and Long Term Disability
Paid maternity / paternity and much more
Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
Opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow & learn as the company grows
Work in a fun, flexible, casual environment
Ability to telecommute when needed
Plus, the free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals
Free drinks & snacks
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.