Health Systems and Provider Relations Coordinator - Remote
United States /
Client Services – Provider Solutions /
Your Quest: Help make a big difference in healthcare access
At Quest Analytics our team members can fulfill their quest to work in an innovative, collaborative, challenging and flexible environment supportive of personal growth every day. The team is driven to make healthcare more accessible for all Americans. We’re looking for a dedicated full-time Health Systems and Provider Relations Coordinator to join our Provider Operations team!
The ideal candidate would be a creative problem solver that loves working with data. Our Health Systems and Provider Relations Coordinators will be directly supporting our Health Systems and Provider Relations team with any data and operational needs.
In this role you will:
- Support the overall process for receiving and transforming provider data into an operational system or format for data ingestion into our provider database
- Perform completeness checks for all required data elements
- Normalize data to meet ETL or other data ingestion tool requirements
- Update tracking systems to document the receipt and processing of provider data
- Upload provider data to the appropriate locations for processing
- Support the department in tracking and reporting metrics
- Work closely with Quest teams or third parties who will perform operational or management services on the data
This role requires:
- High level of Microsoft Office Suite proficiency using Word, Excel(Pivot tables, formatting, etc..), PowerPoint, Outlook and OneDrive.
- Minimum of 2 years in a healthcare or health insurance support role
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new technologies and interact with Quest databases
- Able to work in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment
- Salesforce and/or Marketo experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
We are not currently engaging with any external agencies on our postings at this time.
What you’ll appreciate:
•Workplace flexibility – you choose between remote, hybrid or in-office.
•Company paid employee medical, dental and vision
•Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
•Flexible vacation with no cap, plus sick time and holidays
•An entrepreneurial culture that won’t limit you to a job description
•Being listened to, valued, appreciated -- and having your contributions rewarded
•Enjoying your work each day with a great group of people
About Quest Analytics
For more than 30 years, we’ve been improving provider network management one groundbreaking innovation at a time. 95% of America’s health plans use our tools, including the eight largest in the nation. Achieve your personal quest to build a great career here.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discriminations or harassment.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence email@example.com
NOTE: Staffing agencies, headhunters, recruiters, and/or placement agencies, please do not contact our hiring managers directly. We are not currently working with additional outside agencies at this time.