Help Desk Associate
Overland Park, KS /
Cloud Operations – Cloud Operations /
Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing companies in the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software. We do the important work of providing access to healthcare for all Americans!
We are searching for a Help Desk Associate to join our team! In this role, you will play a crucial role in providing technical support for IT users, including employees and customers. Your day to day job may change depending on the nature of concerns raised by employees or customers, but the goal of providing the highest level of customer support will not change. Using your problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills, along with patience, you will become part of a team looking to further change the healthcare industry.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure issues and incidents are resolved within the defined service level agreements.
- Serve as the first point of contact for employees seeking technical assistance for IT related hardware and software issues.
- Record all help desk interactions in our ITSM tool.
- Provide high level reports on monthly incident statistics to senior leaders to identify potential areas of improvement in communications and training.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support based on the subject and priority.
- Build and maintain a knowledge base of frequently reported issues or inquiries.
- As experience grows, taking on more IT systems or application level responsibility to include application log monitoring, account creation and password resets, etc.
This role requires:
- Associate degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field preferred
- Proven experience as a help desk Associate or other customer support role
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment
- Exhibits incredible customer service
- Works well in a team environment
We are not currently engaging with outside agencies on this role.
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.
What's In It For You
Great benefit package with:
100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost sharing for all other tiers
Company matching on 401(k) and HSA contributions
Generous PTO and 9 Paid Holidays
Life, Short and Long Term Disability
Paid maternity / paternity and much more
Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
Opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow & learn as the company grows
Work in a fun, flexible, casual environment
Ability to telecommute when needed
Plus, the free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals
Free drinks & snacks
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.