Data Quality Assurance Analyst - Remote
United States /
Product Management – Data & Analytics /
Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing companies in the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software. We do the important work of providing access to healthcare for all Americans!
We are looking for a Data Quality Assurance Analyst to join our Data and Analytics team. As a Data QA Analyst at Quest Analytics you will perform in depth QA on the data and APIs that support client-facing products with the goal of delivering 0 defects to production. QA will be performed starting with the initial ingestion of data through an MDM solution, an Azure Data Lake, a CRM and a Marketing Automation tool.
The ideal candidate will have the technical skills to perform QA of the data, the business analysis skills to create in-depth test cases in an agile environment, and the organizational skills to manage testing and the associated defects.
While we empower our teams to figure out the best solutions to the problems that need to be solved, we also hold those teams accountable to the results. We look for QA analysts that are not afraid of signing up for business outcomes. #LI-Remote
In this role you will:
- Document test cases and test scripts based on Agile stories
- Create the code required to run test cases
- Execute test cases and identifying defects
- Participate in scrum team activities to monitor defect resolution
- Suggest creative and active solutions for problems
- Monitor and report on defect resolution to management
- Identify and document processes around the QA of data across multiple environments
- Support technical staff in the resolution of defects
- Identify missed business rules that need to be submitted for future development
- Provide actionable recommendations for improving data quality or integrity
- Work with stakeholders to understand, reproduce, and address defects identified by clients or internal parties
- Participate in the training and/or mentoring programs as assigned or required
- Adhere to the Quest Analytics Values and support a positive company culture
- Respond to the needs and requests of clients and Quest Analytics management and staff in a professional and expedient manner
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in data analytics or computer engineering
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a QA position specifically focused on data
- Experience working with large datasets
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
- Familiarity with best practices of quality assurance practices
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills and customer focus
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Experience with data tools such as Databricks and Spark preferred
- Experience with healthcare data preferred
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you. Bring your entrepreneurial spirit to a company that won’t limit you to a job description. At Quest Analytics, your ideas will be listened to and valued, your unique talents appreciated, and your contribution rewarded. You’ll enjoy a healthy work/life balance, a generous benefits package and plenty of room to grow personally and professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to shape the future of an industry with systemic problems — working with more than 400 healthcare networks and nearly 500,000 providers to help improve access to healthcare in America.
What's in it for you:
Great benefit package with:
· 100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost sharing for all other tiers
· Company matching 401(k)
· Generous PTO and 9 Holidays
· Paid Life, Short and Long Term Disability
· Paid maternity / paternity and much more
· Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
· Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
· The opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow and learn as the company grows
· Work at in a fun, flexible, casual environment
· Ability to telecommute when needed
· Remote work may be available for certain jobs
· Plus, the free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals, and free drinks and snacks.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.