Business Systems Analyst
Overland Park, KS /
PMO – Product Management /
Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing SAAS healthcare employers in the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software to help them audit their networks to comply with federal regulations. We’re the industry-leading healthcare network management partner. That’s why more than 400 of America’s health plans and healthcare organizations, as well as more than 500,000 providers, nationwide trust our enterprise services to provide consumers with convenient access to an adequate network of doctors and hospitals and an up-to-date, accurate directory of providers.
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst (BSA) to join our team in our Overland Park, KS office. This person will be responsible for translating business requirements into technical requirements, making this position critical to the organization. You will join the Product Team and work directly with internal teams as well as clients to understand requirements and collaborate with Solution Architects to produce technical specifications and support in solutions delivery. Your tasks include stakeholder interviews and requirements gathering, creation of systems specification documentation and providing support to development and QA teams.
This role will interface with product management, clients, client IT staff, account managers, developers, UX, web designers, copy writers, SEO, data analysts and the QA team.
You should apply to this position if:
- You enjoy collaborating with clients, business and engineering teams and know how to speak their language.
- You enjoy translating business needs into technical requirements.
- You are driven by delivering business results, not only by delivering specifications.
- You find great satisfaction in unblocking and supporting others.
- Solicit and document business, data and infrastructure requirements from clients, product owners and supporting teams.
- Author and socialize technical specifications and provide build support to development and quality assurance.
- Ensure technical requirements align and meet business objectives.
- Ensure technical specifications are followed in development.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, MIS, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record in translating business requirements to user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Experience working with ticketing systems, such as Azure DevOps or Jira.
- Demonstrated understanding of SDLC processes and methodologies and adhere to set standards.
- Experience with professional systems analysis.
- You research and stay current on technology trends and options.
- You have experience working directly with clients.
Bonus Points for:
We are not currently engaging with outside agencies on this role.
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.
What's In It For You
Great benefit package with:
100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost sharing for all other tiers
Company matching on 401(k) and HSA contributions
Generous PTO and 9 Paid Holidays
Life, Short and Long Term Disability
Paid maternity / paternity and much more
Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
Opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow & learn as the company grows
Work in a fun, flexible, casual environment
Ability to telecommute when needed
Plus, the free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals
Free drinks & snacks
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.