Client Services – Client Services /
Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing companies in the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and health insurance companies rely on our software. We do the important work of providing access to healthcare for all Americans!
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Corporate Trainer to join our team. As a Corporate Trainer, you will be responsible for helping our employees and clients expand their skills and knowledge in not only our products and services, but healthcare industry expertise around provider network management. You will be responsible for organizing informative training sessions, lunch and learns, and improving the skills and knowledge base of our team. You should have a strong background in spearheading a comprehensive program across departments within a SaaS organization. You should also have a positive attitude and amazing organizational skills. You should be highly proficient in time management and have excellent communication skills. If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of Corporate Training for full time, then apply right away.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with department management to evaluate the company’s training requirements
- Introduce and implementing effective training courses for new as well as existing employees
- Organize and directing seminars, workshops, and individual training sessions
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, exercises to test knowledge, presentations, videos, etc.
- Mentor and support new employees alongside the HR department
- Conducting an analysis to identify the areas of improvement
- Monitor employee participation and response to training
You will need:
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business or in a relevant field
- Proven experience as a Corporate Trainer or Software Client Trainer, certification is a plus
- Understanding of effective adult learning, teaching methodologies, materials, and tools
- Prior industry experience in health insurance or health care software a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and e-learning software
- Extraordinary public speaking and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you. Bring your entrepreneurial spirit to a company that won’t limit you to a job description. At Quest Analytics, your ideas will be listened to and valued, your unique talents appreciated, and your contribution rewarded. You’ll enjoy a healthy work/life balance, a generous benefits package and plenty of room to grow personally and professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to shape the future of an industry with systemic problems — working with more than 400 healthcare networks and nearly 500,000 providers to help improve access to healthcare in America.
What's in it for you:
Great benefit package with:
· 100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost sharing for all other tiers
· Company matching 401(k)
· Generous PTO and 9 Holidays
· Paid Life, Short and Long Term Disability
· Paid maternity / paternity and much more
· Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
· Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
· The opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow and learn as the company grows
· Work at in a fun, flexible, casual environment
· Ability to telecommute when needed
· Remote work may be available for certain jobs
· Plus, the free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals, and free drinks and snacks.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.