Product Management – Data & Analytics /
Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing companies in the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software. We do the important work of providing access to healthcare for all Americans.
We are growing and looking for a Data Analyst to join our team. As a Data Analyst at Quest Analytics you will provide analytical support to the Product team in solving hard problems – customer problems and business problems – in ways that our customers love yet work for our business. There are two primary areas of focus. The first is analysis to support the Quest Accuracy solution – new product development, product extensions, and on-going maintenance. The second is analysis to support the development of data management processes and governance rules that can be applied to create a high quality, high integrity master data set that acts as the foundation of all Quest products.
The ideal candidate will have the technical skills to access and manage the data, the analytical skills to draw insights that directly address business and client problems and needs, and the communication skills to share those insights with both business and technical audiences.
While we empower our teams to figure out the best solutions to the problems that need to be solved, we also hold those teams accountable to the results. We look for data analysts that are not afraid of signing up for business outcomes.
In this role you will
- Run analysis on healthcare provider and organization to determine various data points
- Perform analysis that informs new products and product enhancements
- Analyze new data sources and creating proposals for how they can be leveraged to solve client problems
- Interpret results of analysis and communicate findings back to teammates in a clear manner
- Provide actionable recommendations for improving data quality or integrity
- Work with development and operations teams on solving business and data problems
- Collaborate with client service to understand and address client concerns around data or deliverables
- Perform in-depth data investigations related to client or provider questions
- Perform analysis to identify target populations for outreach campaigns
- Analyze data to demonstrate success overall, by cohort, by client, and in demographic slices
Experience you will need
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in data analytics or computer engineering
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in a related position
- Experience working with large datasets
- Experience with data tools such as Databricks and Spark
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
- Familiarity with best practices of data management and governance
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, customer-focused, and deadline-oriented environment
- Experience with Python, R, Scala, or Java preferred
- Experience working with healthcare data preferred
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.
What's In It For You
Great benefit package with:
100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost sharing for all other tiers
Company matching on 401(k) and HSA contributions
Generous PTO and 10 Paid Holidays
Life, Short and Long Term Disability
Paid maternity / paternity and much more
Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
Opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow & learn as the company grows
Work in a fun, flexible, casual environment
Ability to telecommute when needed
Plus, the free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals
Free drinks & snacks
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.