Outreach Support Representative
Overland Park, KS /
Client Services – Provider Solutions /
Your Quest: Help make a big difference in healthcare access
We are seeking a dedicated and customer-focused Outreach Support Representative to join our team. The Outreach Support Representative will play a pivotal role in providing exceptional support to healthcare practices and practitioners utilizing our Outreach services. The primary responsibility of this role is to handle incoming calls, emails, and inquiries, and to ensure the successful triage, escalation, and resolution of issues related to Outreach, sponsorship, data updates, exclusions, and the provider portal. #LI-Remote
In this role you will:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for healthcare practices and practitioners, addressing inquiries, issues, and concerns via phone, emails, and the Salesforce Service Console
- Assign appropriate case details and use email Macros to efficiently respond to inquiries
- Triage and escalate cases, opening investigative tickets and ensuring timely resolution
- Update data using Quest Analytics Portal, adhering to data governance policies
- Provide expert assistance for attester validation
- Identify opportunities for portal improvements and communicate insights to internal teams
- Manage cases requiring data merges and splits per established procedures
- Develop and implement macros and email templates in Salesforce as needed
- Participate in internal application User Acceptance Testing for new features
- Represent Quest Analytics positively in all interactions
- Engage in training and mentoring programs as required
- Uphold Quest Analytics Values and contribute to a positive company culture
- Perform additional duties assigned by the supervisor
You will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of Call Center Customer Support experience with health insurance, healthcare data management, or healthcare software company
- 2 or more years of work experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Knowledge of Salesforce Service Center and Talkdesk is a plus
- Ability to work with healthcare practice office staff and healthcare practitioners to understand needs and identify appropriate solutions
- Superior communication, interpersonal, and telephone skills
- Exceptional ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening, and problem-solving skills
- Customer-focused with a positive attitude
- Strong team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
What you’ll appreciate:
•Workplace flexibility – you choose between remote, hybrid or in-office.
•Company paid employee medical, dental and vision
•Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
•Flexible vacation with no cap, plus sick time and holidays
•An entrepreneurial culture that won’t limit you to a job description
•Being listened to, valued, appreciated -- and having your contributions rewarded
•Enjoying your work each day with a great group of people
About Quest Analytics
For more than 30 years, we’ve been improving provider network management one groundbreaking innovation at a time. 95% of America’s health plans use our tools, including the eight largest in the nation. Achieve your personal quest to build a great career here.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discriminations or harassment.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence email@example.com
NOTE: Staffing agencies, headhunters, recruiters, and/or placement agencies, please do not contact our hiring managers directly. We are not currently working with additional outside agencies at this time.