Senior Sales Executive - National or Regional Payer Services
United States /
Sales and Marketing – Sales /
Your Quest: Help make a big difference in healthcare access
At Quest Analytics our team members can fulfill their quest to work in an innovative, collaborative, challenging and flexible environment supportive of personal growth every day. The team is driven to make healthcare more accessible for all Americans.
Our sales team is looking for two Senior Sales Executives to join our National or Regional Payer Services team. The right candidate for this position would be someone who has a dynamic personality, can develop strong customer relationships and enjoys working as a team to accomplish common goals while representing and selling our growing list of software solutions and services. Among some of the day to day responsibilities are identifying leads, making client presentations onsite or via the web, demonstrating the capabilities of the software, drafting proposals, and building and maintaining a robust client portfolio. As a Senior Sales Executive, there is no better place to show how versatile, self-motivated and driven you are to succeed.
Quest Analytics is uniquely positioned to sell services to health plans, provider-sponsored plans, ACOs in addition to benefits consulting organizations. We are continuing to expand with other adjacencies and the evolution of new emerging products. This provides significant upside to the qualified individual to thrive and have success. #LI-remote
What you'll do:
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Demonstrate product knowledge including various solutions, markets, and competitive intelligence
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Collaborate with our Product team on market opportunities for our solution suite
What it requires:
- 8+ years strategic SaaS Software selling experience of complex solutions with a high-performance track record required
- 4+ years of experience working with national commercial health plans
- Track record of successfully meeting & exceeding sales goals
- Excellent account development, presentation, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business challenges
- Results oriented, resourceful problem-solver, comfortable working in a high growth, fast paced, and demanding sales environment
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 30% of the time (post Covid)
What you’ll appreciate:
•Workplace flexibility – you choose between remote, hybrid or in-office.
•Company paid employee medical, dental and vision
•Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
•Flexible vacation with no cap, plus sick time and holidays
•An entrepreneurial culture that won’t limit you to a job description
•Being listened to, valued, appreciated -- and having your contributions rewarded
•Enjoying your work each day with a great group of people
About Quest Analytics
For more than 30 years, we’ve been improving provider network management one groundbreaking innovation at a time. 95% of America’s health plans use our tools, including the eight largest in the nation. Achieve your personal quest to build a great career here.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discriminations or harassment.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence email@example.com
NOTE: Staffing agencies, headhunters, recruiters, and/or placement agencies, please do not contact our hiring managers directly. We are not currently working with additional outside agencies at this time.