Client Data Services Consultant
United States /
Client Services – Client Services /
Your Quest: Help make a big difference in healthcare access
At Quest Analytics our team members can fulfill their quest to work in an innovative, collaborative, challenging and flexible environment supportive of personal growth every day. The team is driven to make healthcare more accessible for all Americans. We’re looking for a dedicated full-time Client Services Consultant to join our team. You will provide analytical support to our clients in solving hard problems in improving access to healthcare.
The mission of the Client Services Consultant is to serve as the primary contact for our clients after the sale of our software solutions. The consultant is responsible for successful software implementation, maintenance and ongoing support and delivery of our cloud-based products as well as any consulting services purchased by the client. Our Consultants develop and maintain a deep understanding of their client's data and provider network management workflows to ensure that clients are consistently using the platform to achieve their strategic objectives. This role is ideal for you if you are someone who is analytically-minded and can communicate clearly, and are passionate about forming and growing relationships. If you are excited about working in a great workplace environment and eager to maintain that positive culture through your responsibilities and attitude, awesome at solving client issues with excellent service, then this is the right job for you! #LI-Remote
What you'll do:
- Develop comprehension of the client’s internal process for delivering data in a consistent manner and on a regular schedule
- Write SQL queries to bring data sets into the platform including data cleaning and standardization
- Build and deliver initial implementation per client specifications, discover expansion opportunities and adjust as needed along the way
- Train end-users in the features and functionality of the platform
- Be a key player in coordinating adoption efforts with client partners
- Facilitate and document monthly meetings with clients
- Promote platform utilization and return on investment analyses to support renewal conversations
- Clearly and thoroughly communicate and document any product enhancement suggestions or improvement performance challenges
- Collaborate with product and development team when additional details are requested about client needs
- Perform user acceptance testing releases before moving to production
What it requires:
- Client Implementation / Consultant experience preferably with health insurance payor or healthcare software company
- Bachelor's degree or combination or work experience
- Must have at least 2 years work experience in Microsoft Excel or Access
- Proficiency working with data in SQL is preferred
- Deep analytical skill set
- Strong business aptitude
- Innovative with the ability to think outside the box
- Superior Communication Skills
- Desire to cultivate deep client relationships
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Personable, collaborative, and a sense of humor
What you’ll appreciate:
•Workplace flexibility – you choose between remote, hybrid or in-office.
•Company paid employee medical, dental and vision
•Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
•Flexible vacation with no cap, plus sick time and holidays
•An entrepreneurial culture that won’t limit you to a job description
•Being listened to, valued, appreciated -- and having your contributions rewarded
•Enjoying your work each day with a great group of people
About Quest Analytics
For more than 30 years, we’ve been improving provider network management one groundbreaking innovation at a time. 95% of America’s health plans use our tools, including the eight largest in the nation. Achieve your personal quest to build a great career here.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discriminations or harassment.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Staffing agencies, headhunters, recruiters, and/or placement agencies, please do not contact our hiring managers directly. We are not currently working with additional outside agencies at this time.