Client Services Consultant
Client Services – Client Services /
Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing companies in the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software. We do the important work of providing access to healthcare for all Americans!
The mission of the Client Services Consultant is to serve as the primary contact for our clients after the sale of our software solutions. The consultant is responsible for successful software implementation, maintenance and ongoing support and delivery of our cloud-based products as well as any consulting services purchased by the client. If you are excited about working in a great workplace environment and eager to maintain that positive culture through your responsibilities and attitude, awesome at solving client issues with excellent service, then this is the right job for you!
- Measurement I: Full comprehension of the client’s internal process for delivering data in a consistent manner and on a regular schedule. Receiving and standardizing data, identifying and reporting data integrity (opportunities for improvement), prior to cloud uploads.
- Measurement II: Build and deliver initial implementation per client specifications, discover expansion opportunities and adjust as needed along the way. Promote accessibility and utilization across the organization. Training.
- Measurement III: Ensure client is sending data according to agreed schedule, ensure client is logging in and utilizing the product, ensure client is making efforts toward data accuracy and filling gaps by monitoring and reporting the trending at each refresh.
- Ad-Hoc Consulting :
- Measure I: Review SOW with client and confirm data received matches the delivery needs of the SOW
- Measure II: Project is reviewed and delivered on time and follows client’s expectations
- Enhanced Client Services:
- Measure I: Prepare agenda, facilitate and document monthly meetings with client.
- Measure II: Become fully ingrained into the client work flow, including additional data validations, exposing additional cloud features and engaging in recommendations for improvement and expansion.
- Internal Communication:
- Measure I: Sales – Facilitate initial client knowledge transfer from sales to gain client background prior to initial client call. Include sales in monthly meetings with the client, keep on email copy of key correspondence with the client. Participate in monthly team meetings.
- Measure II: Consulting – Participate in weekly team meetings. Keep team on copy of any correspondence with the client to promote consistency in communication to our clients and to see trends across client asks or challenges. Collaborate with peers on industry trends and best practices.
- Measure II: Cloud Operations – Clearly and thoroughly communicate and document any enhancement suggestions, performance challenges, bugs or issues in existing functionality with the cloud operations team.
- Measure III: Development – Consult with development team when additional details are requested about bugs, issues or enhancements. Test releases before moving to production, when given the opportunity.
- Measure IV: Salesforce – Add new contacts and log cloud support cases and emails in Salesforce. Monitor, document and share appropriately any high-risk clients.
- Minimum of 2 years Client Implementation / Consultant experience with health insurance or healthcare software company
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Must have at least 2 years work experience in Microsoft Excel and Access or SQL
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Client Focused
- Analytical and Technical Aptitude
- Attention to details
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Innovative with the ability to think outside the box
- Superior Communication Skills
- Questioning and listening
- Relationship building
- Expert Knowledge/Subject Matter Expert
- Continuous growth
- Must be a team Player
- Possess good time management skills
- Tolerance for Ambiguity
We are not currently engaging with any external agencies on our postings at this time.
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you. Bring your entrepreneurial spirit to a company that won’t limit you to a job description. At Quest Analytics, your ideas will be listened to and valued, your unique talents appreciated, and your contribution rewarded. You’ll enjoy a healthy work/life balance, a generous benefits package and plenty of room to grow personally and professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to shape the future of an industry with systemic problems — working with more than 400 healthcare networks and nearly 500,000 providers to help improve access to healthcare in America.
What's in it for you:
Great benefit package with:
· 100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost sharing for all other tiers
· Company matching 401(k)
· Generous PTO and 9 Holidays
· Paid Life, Short and Long Term Disability
· Paid maternity / paternity and much more
· Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
· Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
· The opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow and learn as the company grows
· Work at in a fun, flexible, casual environment
· Ability to telecommute when needed
· Remote work may be available for certain jobs
· Plus, the free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals, and free drinks and snacks.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.