Client Data Services Consultant - Remote
United States /
Client Services – Client Services /
Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing companies in the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software. We do the important work of providing access to healthcare for all Americans!
In addition to meaningful work, you will also get
*Company Paid Employee Medical (HDHP), Dental, and Vision
*Workplace Flexibility - choice of working in the office, hybrid, or remote
*Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
*Flexible vacation with no cap, Sick time, and Holidays
The mission of the Client Services Consultant is to serve as the primary contact for our clients after the sale of our software solutions. The consultant is responsible for successful software implementation, maintenance and ongoing support and delivery of our cloud-based products as well as any consulting services purchased by the client. Our Consultants develop and maintain a deep understanding of their clients’ data and provider network management workflows to ensure that clients are consistently using the platform to achieve their strategic objectives. This role is ideal for you if you are someone who is analytically-minded and can communicate clearly, and are passionate about forming and growing relationships. If you are excited about working in a great workplace environment and eager to maintain that positive culture through your responsibilities and attitude, awesome at solving client issues with excellent service, then this is the right job for you! #LI-Remote
In this role you will:
- Develop comprehension of the client’s internal process for delivering data in a consistent manner and on a regular schedule
- Write SQL queries to bring data sets into the platform including data cleaning and standardization
- Build and deliver initial implementation per client specifications, discover expansion opportunities and adjust as needed along the way
- Train end-users in the features and functionality of the platform
- Be a key player in coordinating adoption efforts with client partners
- Facilitate and document monthly meetings with clients
- Promote platform utilization and return on investment analyses to support renewal conversations
- Clearly and thoroughly communicate and document any product enhancement suggestions or improvement performance challenges
- Collaborate with product and development team when additional details are requested about client needs
- Perform user acceptance testing releases before moving to production
We are looking for:
- Client Implementation / Consultant experience preferably with health insurance payor or healthcare software company
- Bachelor's degree or combination or work experience
- Must have at least 2 years work experience in Microsoft Excel or Access
- proficiency working with data in SQL is preferred
- Deep analytical skill set
- Strong business aptitude
- Innovative with the ability to think outside the box
- Superior Communication Skills
- Desire to cultivate deep client relationships
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Personable, collaborative, and a sense of humor
As a condition of employment, employees will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
We are not currently engaging with any external agencies on our postings at this time.
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you. Bring your entrepreneurial spirit to a company that won’t limit you to a job description. At Quest Analytics, your ideas will be listened to and valued, your unique talents appreciated, and your contribution rewarded. You’ll enjoy a healthy work/life balance, a generous benefits package and plenty of room to grow personally and professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to shape the future of an industry with systemic problems — working with more than 400 healthcare networks and nearly 500,000 providers to help improve access to healthcare in America.
What's in it for you:
Great benefit package with:
· 100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost sharing for all other tiers
· Company matching 401(k)
· Generous PTO and 9 Holidays
· Paid Life, Short and Long Term Disability
· Paid maternity / paternity and much more
· Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
· Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
· The opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow and learn as the company grows
· Work at in a fun, flexible, casual environment
· Ability to telecommute when needed
· Remote work may be available for certain jobs
· Plus, the free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals, and free drinks and snacks.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.