Overland Park, KS /
Sales and Marketing – Marketing /
Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing companies n the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software. We do the important work of providing access to healthcare for all Americans!
Our Marketing team is growing and looking for a Creative Director in the Overland Park, KS area. In this role, you will be responsible for the development of marketing materials for campaigns, planning company advertisements, monitoring brand campaigns, revising presentations, and shaping brand standards. As the master of the Quest Analytics brand, you will work across teams within the organization to develop, maintain and ensure brand standards are maintained.
In this role you will:
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Manage the Quest Analytics brand and bring the brand to life through written, visual and digital forms
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy for a variety of uses including web, emails, social, sales collateral, sales decks
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget for growth campaigns and social media, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
What we are looking for:
- BSc/BA in Advertising, Fine Art, Design or relevant field; MSc/MA will be considered an asset
- Minimum 4-5 years work experience as a Creative Director or in a similar creative role
- Proven experience developing brand identities through multi-channel marketing creative
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud required (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc) and presentation tools (i.e. PowerPoint, Keynote, Acrobat)
- Ability to copy-write and edit + knowledge of SEO strategy/best practices preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of user-experience (web and application) traffic design best practices (i.e. browser/device optimization design + marketing funnel design)
- Comprehensive knowledge of print medium preparation/design (I.e. palettes, screens, bleeds, etc)
- Comprehensive knowledge of both vector and raster based design; both for web and print
- Ability to design and create within marketing automation platforms (i.e. experience in creating email templates and landing pages using Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, or other)
- Ability to design and create within a CMS (i.e. experience in creating/publishing blogs and web pages using WordPress)
- Basic web design/development experience ideal (HTML, CSS)
We are not currently engaging with outside agencies on this role.
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.
What's In It For You
Great benefit package with:
100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost sharing for all other tiers
Company matching on 401(k) and HSA contributions
Generous PTO and 9 Paid Holidays
Life, Short and Long Term Disability
Paid maternity / paternity and much more
Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
Opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow & learn as the company grows
Work in a fun, flexible, casual environment
Ability to telecommute when needed
Plus, the free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals
Free drinks & snacks
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.