Marketing Project Manager
Overland Park, KS
Sales and Marketing – Marketing /
Your Quest: Help make a big difference in healthcare access
At Quest Analytics our team members can fulfill their quest to work in an innovative, collaborative, challenging and flexible environment supportive of personal growth every day. The team is driven to make healthcare more accessible for all Americans. We’re looking for a dedicated, full-time Marketing Project Manager to join our team.
Quest Analytics’ marketing department is seeking a Marketing Project Manager to oversee multi-channel marketing projects from initiation to closure. This position will be an integral member of a fast-moving marketing team responsible for all existing and prospective marketing activities from traditional & event marketing to web content & creative.
Our ideal candidate thrives on organization and uses technology to account for the many campaigns and marketing activities in motion. They will be comfortable taking initiative and working autonomously but have a strong sense of diplomacy and shine in collaborative settings. Overall, a collaborative and energetic individual who can contribute to our team, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and campaign feedback, and work proactively to drive our overall marketing performance.
What you'll do:
- Identify all tasks to be completed for new or ongoing marketing campaigns, and strategically delegate those tasks as needed
- Assist with research and preparation of materials and review for relevance and accuracy – ensure that our various marketing materials are compliant, accurate, and delivered in a timely manner
- Collaborate with departments and stakeholders to ensure functional specifications for marketing campaigns & content requirements are met
- Participate in the strategic planning process for events, including identifying event objectives, coordinating marketing materials and logistics
- Create project timelines & calendars, and help monitor budget
- Develop and maintain external contractor & vendor relationships
- Monitor and report on process efficiency and capacity leveraging the findings to recommend improvement opportunities
What it requires:
- 3+ years of project management experience (preferably in a marketing environment)
- Experience using Microsoft Suite of tools
- Experience using PPM (Project and Portfolio Management) tools, such as Monday.com and GTM Buddy (or equivalents)
- Must possess excellent people skills and be a self-starter and educator
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while staying organized with strong attention to detail
- Collaborative, positive, and customer-oriented (internal and external) approach with aptitude
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Stay up to speed with current online marketing techniques and best practices
What you’ll appreciate:
•Workplace flexibility – you choose between remote, hybrid or in-office.
•Company paid employee medical, dental and vision
•Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
•Flexible vacation with no cap, plus sick time and holidays
•An entrepreneurial culture that won’t limit you to a job description
•Being listened to, valued, appreciated -- and having your contributions rewarded
•Enjoying your work each day with a great group of people
About Quest Analytics
For more than 30 years, we’ve been improving provider network management one groundbreaking innovation at a time. 95% of America’s health plans use our tools, including the eight largest in the nation. Achieve your personal quest to build a great career here.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discriminations or harassment.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence email@example.com
NOTE: Staffing agencies, headhunters, recruiters, and/or placement agencies, please do not contact our hiring managers directly. We are not currently working with additional outside agencies at this time.