Vice President, Product Management, Analytics
Product Management – Product Management - Analytics /
Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing companies in the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software. We do the important work of providing access to healthcare for all Americans.
We empower our product teams to solve hard problems in ways that our customers love and accelerate our growth. We are looking for a Vice President of Product Management focused on Analytics to join our team. This role will drive our growth by expanding our proprietary and industry-embraced network measures, design of new analytic ideas through client-partnered innovation and define a common analytic-framework for accelerated growth.
In this role you will:
- Define a vision and product strategy for analytics at Quest Analytics
- Leverage leading analytic capabilities, such as Machine Learning and AI, to accelerate the delivery of our differentiated analytics.
- Prioritize analytic investments to achieve the growth strategy
- Oversee the design of new analytic ideas through client-partnered innovation
- Research new nationally relevant network analytic measures and validate that they deliver client value to strategic market segments.
- Work with product management colleagues to integrate analytics with existing or new products to realize the value of the differentiated analytics
- Work closely with data scientists, data engineers, developers, and product design to bring compelling solutions to market
- Conduct primary and secondary research to prove out new product ideas
- Write clear and actionable agile epics and user stories
- Summarize complex analytics and models into executive level presentations
- Create business models and identify target market, competitive landscape, and key differentiators for the proposed product
- Ensure that internal and external (client-facing) analytics are aligned so that quarterly objectives have a direct, positive impact on client deliverables
This role requires:
- Master’s of Science in Business Analytics or equivalent experience is preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of lean product management techniques
- 5-7 years working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product designer, engineer, data analyst, data scientist, or user researcher
- 2 years of experience managing or leading a team
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in healthcare vertical and the use of healthcare data consistent with network analysis
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Diverse Perspectives: We know that innovation thrives on product teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems in ways that are just now possible. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our product teams.
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.
What's In It For You
Great benefit package with:
100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost sharing for all other tiers
Company matching on 401(k) and HSA contributions
Generous PTO and 10 Paid Holidays
Life, Short and Long Term Disability
Paid maternity / paternity and much more
Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
Opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow & learn as the company grows
Work in a fun, flexible, casual environment
Ability to telecommute when needed
Plus, the free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals
Free drinks & snacks
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.