Client Support and Training Analyst
Overland Park, KS /
Client Services – Client Support /
Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing companies in the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software. We do the important work of providing access to healthcare for all Americans.
We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join our Client Services team as a Client Support and Training Analyst in our headquarters located in Overland Park, KS. This is a multi-faceted role and we need someone who enjoys helping clients understand and solve technical issues.
The mission of the Client Support and Training Analyst is to serve as the customer point of contact for questions and learning about Quest Analytics software and to offer a customer service experience that is second to none. The Support Analyst is responsible for onboarding our new clients with successful software training and offering continued software support via phone, email, and proactive client outreach.
In this role you will:
- Work with clients to understand their technical difficulties using Quest Analytics software.
- Identify solutions and provide clear and concise resolutions.
- Proactively reach out to current clients regarding updates and various other events and initiatives.
- Assess, plan, and design training agendas specific to each client and their sales process.
- Deliver training, both on-site and web-based, with clients ensuring they gain an understanding of key concepts while also listening to their needs.
- In addition to client-based training, you will also conduct internal training for Quest Employees to ensure everyone understands our systems and enhancements to the systems.
- Conduct test scenarios using beta software builds to ensure new and existing functionality works properly.
- Document software issues and communicate with appropriate stakeholders on how to replicate the findings.
- Clearly and thoroughly communicate and document any enhancement suggestions, performance challenges, bugs or issues in existing functionality with the cloud operations team.
- Work with teammates in a collaborative manner to understand current and historical support cases.
- Maintain superior level of customer service that EXCEEDS customer expectations.
- Represent Quest Analytics in a friendly and professional manner while interacting with clients.
- Previous experience delivering engaging, outcome-based training to diverse internal and customer-focused audiences; experience in healthcare technology is a plus.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with management, team members, and other departments.
- Proven ability to lead and contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work environment, prioritizing accordingly and escalating appropriately.
- Excellent analytical and demonstrated problem solving skills both technically and functionally. Proven ability to proactively and quickly grasp, distill and synthesize concepts and details from diverse sources, identify trends, develop strategies, and implement high-impact solutions.
- Self-motivated and innovative and can think outside-the-box.
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.
What's In It For You
Great benefit package with:
100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost sharing for all other tiers
Company matching on 401(k) and HSA contributions
Generous PTO and 10 Paid Holidays
Life, Short and Long Term Disability
Paid maternity / paternity and much more
Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
Opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow & learn as the company grows
Work in a fun, flexible, casual environment
Ability to telecommute when needed
Plus, the free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals
Free drinks & snacks
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.