Management Consultant Strategy and Business
Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing companies n the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software. We do the important work of providing access to healthcare for all Americans!
We are looking for a sharp individual who has 2 years experience as a Management Consultant or Strategy Business Analyst at a top tier consulting firm (e.g. Bain, McKinsey, Deloitte, E&Y, BCG, Accenture, PWC), and is interested in leveraging their business operations analytical skills, strong project management discipline, and general business theory as an analytic-partner to the CEO and Executive Team working on consulting type projects across the company. You’ll act as an internal business consultant building project plans, identifying and gathering required data and information internally as well as externally, and performing and reviewing analysis with team members to enable company decision making on critical business issues.
Additionally, you’ll synthesize findings by preparing end-products including written memos, numerical analysis using Excel, and creating PowerPoint presentations. You’ll develop industry knowledge and expertise working alongside the CEO and the Executive team on projects of import and priority.
This role will help the CEO managing the routine Executive Team meetings ranging from weekly status huddles to quarterly strategic offsites to annual strategic planning events. This set of activity will include sharing agendas across attendees, ensuring members are prepared and content is disseminated for preview and preparation, and follow-up items/notes are shared and “loops closed”.
This role can be remote or located at our new corporate headquarters in the Kansas City area.
What you'll do:
- Evaluate business partnerships and market opportunities and sizing of market
- Partner with FP&A in conducting financial analysis and determining ROI
- Support ongoing development, maintenance, of corporate strategy
- Manage executive calendar including quarterly offsites, and annual planning events
- Prepare and maintain Excel based models to analyze data
- Research, analyze and respond to questions raised by CEO, Board and other Executives
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
- Takes notes for CEO and at Executive Team meetings and facilitate follow up of action items
- Adheres to the Quest Analytics Values and supports a positive company’s culture
- Responds to the needs and requests of clients and Quest Analytics management and staff in a professional and expedient manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or Finance or related with high GPA.
- 2-3 years max as a Consultant or Business Analyst at a top tier consulting firm (e.g. McKenzie, Bain, Deloitte, EY. PWC, Accenture, etc.) required. Familiarity working with healthcare software industry a plus.
- Proven record of successfully working on complete project from beginning to end
- Demonstrated aptitude for business analytics and data presentation
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills. Ability to conduct data analysis, graphs, charts, Pivot tables, etc.
- Must be able to work independently and be deadline oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively - both verbally and in writing
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment
- Customer focused
- Able to legally work in the US without sponsorship
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.
What's In It For You
Great benefit package with:
100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost sharing for all other tiers
Company matching on 401(k) and HSA contributions
Generous PTO and 9 Paid Holidays
Life, Short and Long Term Disability
Paid maternity / paternity and much more
Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
Opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow & learn as the company grows
Work in a fun, flexible, casual environment
Ability to telecommute when needed
Plus, the free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals
Free drinks & snacks
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.