Healthcare Data Management Contractor
Overland Park, KS or Remote
Provider Content – Provider Content
Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing SAAS healthcare employers in the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software to help them audit their networks to comply with federal regulations. We’re the industry-leading healthcare network management partner. That’s why more than 400 of America’s health plans and healthcare organizations, as well as more than 500,000 providers, nationwide trust our enterprise services to provide consumers with convenient access to an adequate network of doctors and hospitals and an up-to-date, accurate directory of providers.
We have an opportunity for a curious and methodical Healthcare Data Manager to join our team for an anticipated 8-month contract position.
This Healthcare Data Management Contractor will provide analytical support to the Provider Content team that is responsible for managing and mastering the healthcare provider data used to measure the accuracy, adequacy, and accessibility of health plan networks. The project is targeted at analyzing healthcare practice locations and identifying/resolving over or under merge scenarios. It will require the ability to analyze data to identify exceptions, the research skills to track down the correct answer, and the communication skills to work with business groups to resolve those exceptions.
We offer you the opportunity to work with a committed and experienced team on an advanced data delivery platform.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analytically determine which data fields to use for each client to best separate out business entities.
- Perform client roster ingestion tasks ranging from source-to-target mappings to managing data as it flows through data pipeline.
- Identify the root cause of reported data issues through data analysis.
- Manually assign identifiers to business entity rows in an Excel spreadsheet by leveraging available data points
- Identify and report shortcomings and errors in client roster data that makes business entity recognition impossible
- Follow established business entity labeling protocol
- Work closely with account management and data engineering to understand and fulfill project requirements.
- Other data analysis and transformation exercises, as needed
- Experience with healthcare data
- Experience working with either AWS or Azure Cloud environments.
- Task-oriented with ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Ability to spot and improve gaps in processes.
- Proven success in independently completing data engineering and/or analysis projects.
- Familiarity with best practices of data management and governance
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with the following preferred:
- Python or Scala - especially pandas or spark dataframes
- Ability to work as a 1099-Contractor
No Agencies Please
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.
What's In It For You
Great benefit package with:
100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost sharing for all other tiers
Company matching 401(k)
Generous PTO and 9 HolidaysPaid
Life, Short and Long Term Disability
Paid maternity / paternity and much more
Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
The opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow and learn as the company grows
Work in a fun, flexible, casual environment
Ability to telecommute when needed
Plus, the free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals, and free drinks and snacks.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.