Senior Product Manager
Overland Park, KS
Product – Product Management /
Your Quest: Help make a big difference in healthcare access
Quest Analytics is the leading SaaS platform where healthcare payers, regulators, and providers build, manage, and monitor the networks of healthcare providers and facilities that deliver care across the United States. Throughout Quest’s 20-year history we have been standard setters for how provider networks should be constructed in way that gives adequate and equitable access to all patients that rely on the network for care.
Quest’s Network Performance product line is a key growth area for Quest’s business. The focus of the product line is to help payers and providers build network that will support their community and business objectives. This means creating networks focused on lowering healthcare costs, caring for patients with chronic conditions, or ensuring non-English speaking patients can access physicians who can speak their language- just to name some examples. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to be a thought leader and execute our plans for this new product.
At Quest we empower our product teams to solve hard problems – customer problems and business problems – in ways that our customers love yet work for our business. We staff our product teams with the skills necessary to come up with effective solutions that are valuable, viable, usable and feasible. The product manager is accountable for ensuring the solution is both valuable and viable.
What you'll do:
- Bring compelling products to market, from conceptualization to product launch, leveraging a detailed understanding of customer needs and pain-points
- Work closely and collaboratively with engineers, designers, product leadership, and product marketing
- Manage the full lifecycle of the existing product targeted to business outcomes
- Conduct primary and secondary research to prove out new product ideas. Understand user and buyer personas
- Write clear and actionable agile epics and user stories
- Prioritize product features to meet strategic product and business goals. This includes the triage of product enhancement requests (internal and external) based on value to Quest as an enterprise
- Create business models and identify target market, competitive landscape, and key differentiators for the proposed product
- Drive network performance business growth through adoption of current products and launch of new solutions
- Drive a high solution NPS score through a focus on high-value feature development and ensuring solutions are performant and free of bugs
What you'll need:
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- 3-5 years working on technology-powered products in either a product management, product design, product strategy, data science or engineering role
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in healthcare vertical with a preference for experience with healthcare payers
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- Diverse Perspectives: We know that innovation thrives on product teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems in ways that are just now possible. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our product teams
- BS/BA, MBA preferred
We are not currently engaging with outside agencies on this role.
What you’ll appreciate:
•Workplace flexibility – you choose between remote, hybrid or in-office.
•Company paid employee medical, dental and vision
•Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
•Flexible vacation with no cap, plus sick time and holidays
•An entrepreneurial culture that won’t limit you to a job description
•Being listened to, valued, appreciated -- and having your contributions rewarded
•Enjoying your work each day with a great group of people
About Quest Analytics
For more than 30 years, we’ve been improving provider network management one groundbreaking innovation at a time. 95% of America’s health plans use our tools, including the eight largest in the nation. Achieve your personal quest to build a great career here.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discriminations or harassment.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Staffing agencies, headhunters, recruiters, and/or placement agencies, please do not contact our hiring managers directly. We are not currently working with additional outside agencies at this time.