Software Quality Analyst Internship - Summer 2023
Overland Park, KS /
Internships – Internships /
Your Quest: Help make a big difference in healthcare access
Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing companies in the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software. We do the important work of providing access to healthcare for all Americans.
We are looking for sharp Software Quality Analyst Intern who live in the Kansas City area. Our internship offers challenging work that gives you the chance to provide immediate value and is ideal for those pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
Collaboration is woven into the fabric of everything we do; from agile development, scrum teams, Hackathons, to sprint reviews; you’ll be immersed in an environment that nurtures individualism, creative problem-solving, and intellect.
As a Software Quality Analyst Intern, you will partner with Quality Analysts, Engineers and Leadership to help drive our Quality of the applications. We work across multiple products and you’ll have plenty of opportunity to flex your brainpower and grow your career. Job offers upon graduation may be extended for the top performers.
We’re looking for great minds and great entrepreneurial spirits to join our team today. Apply with us and let’s connect!
- Work with the QA team on manual and automated tests, which includes these types of tests (UI, web service API, functional/performance/load, and so on).
- Perform manual testing and software quality assurance testing. Create manual test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Execute and report on the full testing suite.
- Implement and utilize testing tools like Azure for Test case documentation.
- Assist with ad hoc troubleshooting of production issues
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Collaborate with Engineering Team to document test cases and QA team to implement best practices and standards for QA
- Pursuing a degree in Computer science, IT, or a related degree (Juniors or Seniors preferred)
- Programming in C#
- Prior software internship experience is a plus
- Prior experience using Microsoft word, Excel and Power point
- Good communication skills and team player
- Live or go to school in Kansas City area
- Able to work without visa sponsorship now and in the future
What you’ll appreciate:
•Workplace flexibility – you choose between remote, hybrid or in-office.
•Company paid employee medical, dental and vision
•Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
•Flexible vacation with no cap, plus sick time and holidays
•An entrepreneurial culture that won’t limit you to a job description
•Being listened to, valued, appreciated -- and having your contributions rewarded
•Enjoying your work each day with a great group of people
About Quest Analytics
For more than 30 years, we’ve been improving provider network management one groundbreaking innovation at a time. 95% of America’s health plans use our tools, including the eight largest in the nation. Achieve your personal quest to build a great career here.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discriminations or harassment.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Staffing agencies, headhunters, recruiters, and/or placement agencies, please do not contact our hiring managers directly. We are not currently working with additional outside agencies at this time.