Sr. Project Manager - Software Development
Overland Park, KS /
PMO – Project Management /
Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing SasS companies in the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software. We do the important work of providing access to healthcare for all Americans! We’re the industry-leading healthcare network management partner. That’s why more than 400 of America’s health plans and healthcare organizations, as well as more than 500,000 providers, nationwide trust our enterprise services to provide consumers with convenient access to an adequate network of doctors and hospitals and an up-to-date, accurate directory of providers.
We are looking for a top notch Sr IT Project Manager who will also performing in a Scrum Master role, will own system products and ensure success by organizing ceremonies, identifying concerns or problems and helping to identify resolution. By bridging the gap between the sales / client services teams and the development teams, Quest IT Project Managers are a critical role in the overall delivery of all our exciting product lines. In this role you will ensure adoption and continued growth of all agile methodologies and serve as an agile coach for the PMO and IT organization.
- Primary leader in planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of project requirements and/or user stories.
- Facilitate and own the creation of technical design documents for complex projects, by interfacing with other team members, as needed.
- Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed. Identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Manage day-to-day execution of project implementations.
- Assist in design and company adoption of standardized development life cycle methodology for the Company.
- Facilitate review sessions with management and technical teams.
- Participate in end-to-end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
- Mentor other junior members on the IT PM team.
- Assist in development of training and/or mentoring programs as assigned or required
- Adheres to the Quest Analytics Values and supports a positive company’s culture
- Responds to the needs and requests of clients and Quest Analytics management and staff in a professional and expedient manner
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related
- Minimum 7+ years of related work experience with a minimum of 5 years of technical project management experience preferably with a SaaS software company
- Agile, Scrum, PMBOK experience required
- SAFe experience strongly desired
- Healthcare Payer experience a plus
- Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules, specifically with TFS (Azure), MS Project, Excel or similar.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience facilitating cross functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines.
- Solid background gathering, analyzing, and documenting requirements to apply to solutions across the company.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive action.
- High attention to detail including effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, fluidic environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills
- Customer focused
- Works well in a team environment
- We are not able to sponsor visa's at this time for this position
We are not currently engaging with outside agencies on this role.
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.
What's In It For You
Great benefit package with:
100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost sharing for all other tiers
Company matching on 401(k) and HSA contributions
Generous PTO and 9 Paid Holidays
Life, Short and Long Term Disability
Paid maternity / paternity and much more
Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
Opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow & learn as the company grows
Work in a fun, flexible, casual environment
Ability to telecommute when needed
Plus, the free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals
Free drinks & snacks
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.