2D Collectibles Designer
New York, NY (HQ) /
Merchandising & Operations /
Salary: Based Upon Experience
Job Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
We’re the world’s first marketplace for digital collectibles looking for an in-house digital artist to create digital items that can appeal to collectors and make them yearn for more.
Who We Are
Quidd is the world’s first digital marketplace for collectibles. Whether you seek out stunning trading cards, are an obsessive sticker collector, or just just love a good figurine, we’ve got your back! All the things you love to collect are right there on your phone and the web!
Launched in 2016, Quidd has a pre-existing community of millions of digital collectors, over 325 brands to collect, and makes it simple for you to become a rare collectibles seller yourself. In this digital marketplace you can buy and sell for real money and cash out with Cash Account. Here at Quidd, our mission is to change the way that people collect. We’re ushering in the digitization of owning and exchanging fine art, memorabilia, and collectibles.
- At least (1) year of full-time experience as a designer
- Proficient in Adobe CS suite –Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects
- Extremely strong communications and organizational skills
- Ability to work on more than one project at a time
- Ability to work in many different art styles
- Applicants must provide a link to their portfolio of work demonstrating their experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with brands and IPs
- Knowledge of Crypto and NFTs
- Knowledge of Sports
- Being a collector yourself!
Responsibilities included, but are not limited to:
- Masterfully create compelling visuals and collectibles using Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects. You will be using existing assets to composite, as well as create beautiful illustrations from scratch.
- Create marketing materials to support upcoming releases.
- Learn internal workflow chains from asset sourcing, to creation, to submission ready exports.
- Learn and follow licensor guidelines and IP specific style-guide usage.
- Maintain records of asset and font use, ensure licensing terms are aligned with product resale.
- Follow current trends in a variety of popular collectible genres.
- Be steady in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments; comfortable working in a collaborative setting.
- Pitch new and innovative ideas for collectibles.