New York, NY (HQ) /
Quidd, the OG digital collectibles and NFT marketplace and studio is looking to bring on a Publishing Coordinator to run all aspects of the marketplace publishing and metagame mechanics at Quidd. Founded in 2016, Quidd is the marketplace for Animoca Brands, the $5B blockchain gaming company and investment firm. Quidd has worked with over 325 of the world's biggest brands including HBO, Disney, Funko, Marvel, and others in bringing novel collectibles experiences and premium artwork to digital goods and NFTs. With over 8 million users, Quidd is one of the largest marketplaces in the web3 ecosystem.
The Publishing Coordinator is responsible for the end-to-end management of QP2, Quidd's internal, proprietary publishing and marketplace dashboard, as well as daily and weekly reporting. The Publishing Manager will also use Quidd's powerful metagame mechanics to ensure an engaging and awesome collecting experience.
- Use QP2 to publish weekly content drops across licensed IP, in-house content, and 3rd party collaboration content to the Quidd marketplace
- Revenue reporting—you own revenue reporting for drops and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly metrics for primary and secondary market. This is reported internally, with Animoca and other subsidiaries, and to partners.
- Post mortem—analyze this revenue and outline HOW these topline numbers were generated
- Create and distribute revenue reports for each licensor, delivered weekly
- Maintain master drop schedule
- Take upcoming drop plans and present to VP of Content what drops we’re doing as well as outlining the inventory plan for the next 6 drops
- Develop pre-design inventory strategy to optimize for engagement
- Metagame management: Use the powerful Quidd gamified marketplace mechanics to optimize for: User retention; User acquisition; Intra-drop performance; Inter-drop cross pollination; Season performance and a holistic collecting experience for users
- Build a sophisticated understanding of the "levers" and game mechanics that can be employed for each drop and what works for which kinds of content and audiences
- Work in tandem with Engineering to optimized and expand the capabilities of QP2
- At least 3 years of professional experience, 2 of which are in project management, production management, or publishing in digital goods, digital media, or digital games
- Experience working in fast-paced startup environments and the ability to juggle multiple projects is a must
- At least 2 years of experience with Content Management Systems
- You are insanely detail-oriented: if a single character in a file name is off, you'll notice
- Super proactive: if that character is off, you'll hunt down the right people for the fix
- Statistically savvy—you can build and run reports on revenue
- Awesome communicator—you're comfortable talking to collaborators and partners, ensuring a smooth working relationship
- Crazy organized: you're the drop master and maintain calendars and timelines for all deliverables and milestones, no matter what
- On top of your sh*t—Nothing falls through the cracks, ever