Head of Marketing & Community - Token
New York, NY (HQ)
Marketing - Token /
We’re looking for a seasoned marketing leader to manage the launch and growth of a new, unannounced utility token for an NFT marketplace.
Are you ready to launch a new token to the moon? Are you interested in web3, DeFI, DAOs, and NFTs? If so, join us at Quidd! We’re the world’s first marketplace for digital collectibles and the gateway for mainstream collectors to fall in love with NFTs, and we’re partnering to help launch and grow an upcoming utility token.
You will be responsible for building, running, and scaling our token marketing organization.
Launched in 2016, Quidd has a pre-existing community of millions of digital collectors, some of whom have been with us for over 5 years. The company is assisting in the launch of an innovative new utility token for NFT marketplaces.
This will be your mission -- to attract and grow an audience of token holders for an upcoming utility token. To accomplish this, everyday you will work with a small, dedicated cross-functional team located all around the world.
What You'll Do
- Launch and grow a new utility token for an NFT marketplace
- Develop and execute the token’s overall marketing strategy, starting with branding, community, social media, content and editorial, and digital marketing (PPC, influencers)
- Expand in-house and agency-led token marketing capabilities, including exchange partnerships and business development in H1 2022
- Hire and nurture a growing organization of token digital marketing specialists
- Build the company’s next-generation token marketing technology stack, evaluating external vendors and making build-vs-partner decisions in close collaboration with engineering
- Define, instrument, manage, and optimize a wholly-new token holder conversion funnel, from acquisition through to referral, managing all data flows
- Scale up token marketing operations to manage a multi-million dollar budget
Who You Are
- A crypto-native; you trade crypto, know top tier exchanges, AMMs, liquidity pools, etc.
- An entrepreneurial leader; you are incredibly entrepreneurial and can build teams, processes, and infrastructure from the ground up
- An owner; as the owner of all token marketing at Quidd, you are always seeking out problems to solve, are biased towards action, and are ROI-oriented
- A problem-solver; you use frameworks to rigorously define and analyze complex problems, creating and implementing defensible solutions
- Cross-functional and collaborative; you are a strong partner of product, engineering, and operations teams, gaining supporting and tilting the roadmap towards marketing
- Quantitative; you have a strong quantitative skill set and deep technical understanding of data, frameworks, and tools to spur growth
- A storyteller; you are a natural at drawing in an audience and telling our story, and the story of our collectors
What You're Good At
- Strategy; you are adept at juggling resources, capabilities, priorities, trade-offs, and returns to help a multi-million dollar budget, for maximum impact
- Community Lens; this isn’t a job solely about driving impressions; our token holder community is your asset, your army of mini-marketers to multiple our force and amplify our message
- Trend-Spotting; new methods and channels are ripe to explore; you’re fluent at running the “core” while experimenting to find the “new”
What You've Done
- Functional: a minimum of 3+ years of crypto marketing experience, preferably for a utility token, NFT marketplace, or blockchain startup
- Industry: personal and professional experience in web3, DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and marketplaces, with knowledge of top aggregators and tier-1 and 2 crypto-exchanges