SEO Specialist - Marketplace
New York, NY (HQ) /
Marketing - Marketplace /
We’re looking for an experienced SEO specialist that is excited to shake up the world of digital collectibles, NFTs, and blockchain-based apps, games, and metaverses.
Are you ready to make our traffic explode? Are you ready to attract new audiences and build a close-knit community? If so, join us at Quidd! We’re the world’s first marketplace for digital collectibles and the gateway for mainstream collectors to fall in love with NFTs.
You will be responsible for the company’s overall search and organic traffic strategy, driving targeted and loyal traffic back to Quidd. As the resident in-house SEO expert, you will run everything end-to-end, from search ranking to traffic monitoring to marketing integration.
Launched in 2016, Quidd has a pre-existing community of millions of digital collectors, some of whom have been with us for over 5 years. However, we’ve never before used the web to organically build our presence, drive new traffic, and grow our community.
This will be your mission -- to inject Quidd into the broader online conversation about digital collectibles, NFTs, collecting, and pop culture. To accomplish this, everyday you will work with a small, cross-functional team, including product managers, content marketers, social media managers, and merchandisers, putting you at the center of the action.
What You'll Do
- Monitor, analyze, and report on search algorithms and keyword rankings across popular search engines to stay current with the SEO landscape
- Develop integrated content marketing strategies in partnership with digital marketing managers, social media managers, and content marketers
- Distribute online content, marketing campaigns, and social media material, using optimal search terms, keywords, and tags for maximum impact
- Deploy mini-campaigns online (out-of-app) to re-engage and retain existing Quidd community members
- Design and optimize UX and functionality for key conversion funnels, turning visitors to leads, leads to customers, and customers to depositors
- Track, evaluate, and report on internal campaigns, making recommendations for continuous improvement and optimization
Who You Are
- Analytical; you process the world analytically, looking for data, insights, and frameworks to make data-driven decisions
- A problem-solver; you can take white-space and apply frameworks and processes to define problems, measure the status quo, set measurable objectives, generate and prioritize solutions, and deploy and iterate upon ways to continuously improve
- A collector; you can inhabit the collector’s mindset because you yourself collect (trading cards, memorabilia, rare books, sneakers, NFTs, etc)
- Super curious about NFTs; you’ve seen the headlines and gone further down the rabbit hole; you’ve researched some of the latest NFT projects and own an NFT or three
- A hands-on doer; you can work alongside creatives and engineers in the design, development, and deployment of digital and content marketing campaigns
- Not a beginner; you have proven track record and can point to past SEO work you’ve done, both good and bad
- A resilient sponge; small teams and startups aren’t easy and there will be hazards along the way so you must be fortified and willing to learn...success will be more rewarding as a result
What You're Good At
- Research; you can dig deep on topics, uncovering and addressing root cause problems
- Analysis; you relish digging into data daily
- Communications; you are skilled in communicating cross-functionally across designers, marketers, and engineers
What You've Done
- Functional: a minimum of 3+ years managing SEO for a startup, technology company, or big brand
- Industry: personal and professional experience in marketplaces, collectibles, e-commerce, and/or crypto