Drop Marketing Manager
New York, NY (HQ)
Marketing - Marketplace /
Full Time /
Quidd, the OG digital collectibles and NFT marketplace and studio is looking for a Drop Marketing Manager, reporting to the VP of Drops, to help market our IP licenses and collectable NFT drops to external audiences.
Base compensation is between $100k and $125k/year, based on level of experience.
Performance Marketing: You will be responsible for developing marketing strategies in both a general and per-drop basis. These strategies will include a mix of social media, email, product, paid media, influencers marketing, content, and co-marketing with our IP partners. Specialty focus in:
Influencer Sponsorships - sourcing relevant talent and influencers from external communities, developing content concepts, and negotiating contracts
Community Promotion - ability to activate external communities and host Discord AMAs, Twitter spaces, and other activations
Paid Marketing - developing and optimizing CAC across paid channels including Facebook, TikTok, Google Ads, and others
Data Analysis - Implement and measure tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis and recommendations to optimize campaign performance, Analyze performance data and key metrics, effectively using the marketing funnel to uncover new opportunities.
- Experience with digital production methodologies and best practices within project management programs
- Understanding of the collectibles space
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in marketing either in an agency or as part of an in-house digital marketing team
- Proficiency in marketing analytics, marketing measurement and business analytics (e.g. report generation, marketing campaign analysis, web & mobile analytics, AB testing, social media measurement, content testing, etc.)
- Fluency in ad creative production
- Experience with social media ad platforms
- Collectibles and/or web3 experience preferred
Founded in 2016, Quidd is the marketplace for Animoca Brands, the $5B blockchain gaming company and investment firm. Quidd has worked with over 325 of the world's biggest brands including HBO, Disney, Funko, Marvel, and others in bringing novel collectibles experiences and premium artwork to digital goods and NFTs. With over 8 million users, Quidd is one of the largest marketplaces in the web3 ecosystem.