Customer Loyalty Manager
New York, NY (HQ)
Marketing - Marketplace /
Full Time /
Quidd, the OG digital collectibles and NFT marketplace and studio are looking for a Customer Loyalty Program Manager, reporting to the VP of Operations and Marketing, to help market our IP licenses and collectible NFT drops to external audiences.
The Manager of Loyalty Marketing plays an instrumental role in developing multi-channel marketing plans and executing them to support promotions and initiatives to drive membership growth, sale activity, and member engagement.
Base compensation is between $100k and $125k/year, based on experience level.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing plans supporting promotions and offers for Quidd from program enhancements and announcements to ongoing drop communications and other marketplace campaigns
- Develop and enhance social media, digital and mobile strategies and tactics for members and potential members
- Manage creative and content development and execution across Quidd-owned and paid channels (e.g. website, email, display ads, etc.)
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to plan, implement, and project-manage initiatives
- Participate as a member of a team to move toward the completion of common goals while fostering cohesion and collaboration among team members
- Maintain knowledge of competitive loyalty programs
- Responsible for brand education within marketing and across teams
- Demonstrate a commitment to Quidd core values
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all-encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary
- 3+ years of brand/marketing experience leading go-to-market campaigns from strategy to execution, noteworthy if inclusive of hospitality or travel and loyalty experience a plus
- Detailed understanding and experience with all marketing channels/tactics and ability to connect the dots strategically, creatively, and operationally
- Excellent communicator and collaborator and able to manage multiple cross-functional stakeholders at various levels
- Ability to manage multiple high-profile projects at once, with superior project management skills and can thrive in a fast-paced, highly matrixed organization
- Self-motivated, resourceful, problem solver who is results driven
- Innovative and forward-thinking, keeping up with the latest marketing and digital/social media trends and proactively incorporating new ideasAbility to work collaboratively and influence cross-functional teams
- Ability to lead from ideation to execution and link strategy to implementationExcellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail being critical
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business Management, Communications, and Advertising preferred