Creative Production Manager
New York, NY (HQ) /
We’re looking for an experienced creative production manager that is excited to shake up the world of digital collectibles, NFTs, and blockchain-based apps, games, and metaverses. We’re the world’s first marketplace for digital collectibles and the gateway for mainstream collectors to fall in love with NFTs.
Launched in 2016, Quidd has a pre-existing community of millions of digital collectors, some of whom have been with us for over 5 years.
The Creative Production Manager will support our Creative Director and a team of designers, copy writers, and marketers, working with existing brands and IP as well as new IP and collaborations to build the most dynamic ecosystem of collectibles and NFTs.
- 4+ years of experience in managing multiple simultaneous creative projects across web, content, and marketing
- Proven ability to juggle priorities in real time and achieve milestones and deadlines
- Experience working and building strong relationships with licensors and IP owners for updates and asset approvals
- Experience with project management software including Jira, TeamUp, Shotgrid, etc.
- An interest in NFTs, popular NFT projects, and NFT vibes
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment is a must
- You're the drop master: manage the workflow and deadlines from ideation to drop for the Content team to ensure drop success across collectibles, NFTs, and marketing
- Serve as coordinator between Creative Director and designers and marketing
- Adapt priorities and timelines as needs shift in real time
- Lead relationships with licensors and artists for timely asset approvals
- Oversee the tasks and execution of designers and content creators
- Startup mentality—we're moving quickly and many things will happen at once