Marketing Graphic Designer - Token
New York, NY (HQ) /
Marketing - Token /
We’re looking for a graphic designer to contribute to the launch and growth of a new, unannounced utility token for an NFT marketplace.
Are you ready to create a new visual identity from scratch? Are you interested in web3, DeFI, DAOs, NFTs, and utility tokens? If so, join us at Quidd! We’re the world’s first marketplace for digital collectibles and the gateway for mainstream collectors to fall in love with NFTs, and we’re partnering to help launch and grow an upcoming utility token.
You will be responsible for creating the brand and visual identity, promotional campaigns, and educational materials across social media and marketing channels and for an upcoming utility token.
Launched in 2016, Quidd has a pre-existing community of millions of digital collectors, some of whom have been with us for over 5 years. The company is assisting in the launch of an innovative new utility token for NFT marketplaces.
This will be your mission -- to design, illustrate, and animate marketing creative to support the utility token. To accomplish this, everyday you will work with a small, cross-functional team, including digital marketers, content marketers, and social media managers putting you at the center of the action.
What You’ll Do
- Produce visual designs for outreach campaigns, blog posts, social posts, industry reports, and other key token materials
- Ideate new creative and graphics in close collaboration with marketing, operations, and engineering teams
- Create and maintain guidelines and standards for how logos, typography, color palettes, and more should be used and displayed
- Coordinate with third-party exchanges and other partners for upcoming token listings
- Make critical design choices for the look and feel of the utility token
Who You Are
- Super curious about DeFi, utility tokens, and NFTs; you’ve seen the headlines and gone further down the rabbit hole; you’ve researched some of the latest token projects and trade a few of them
- Steady in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments; we work quickly so you should be comfortable in a collaborative environment biased towards execution and iteration
What You're Good At
- Fluent in Design Tooling: you’re in expert in all the relevant applications and tools, including Design Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Figma; this is your craft, and you’re quick and precise with the toolkit
- Comfortable with Motion Graphics: gaining fluency in motions graphics and tools, using visual effects, animation, and other cinematic techniques to bring your visual creations to life
- Flexibility of Style: you can bounce between various styles, including some lightweight illustration
- Communications; you are skilled in communicating cross-functionally across designers, marketers, and engineers; you can deliver compelling arguments around certain design choices
What You've Done
- Functional: a minimum of 3+ years in relevant graphic design roles for a startup, preferably for a cryptocurrency or blockchain-based startup
- Industry: personal and professional experience in web3, DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and marketplaces, with knowledge of top aggregators and tier-1 and 2 crypto-exchanges