Community Manager - Token
New York, NY (HQ) /
Marketing - Token /
We’re looking for a self-starting community-building professional to contribute to the launch and growth of a new, unannounced utility token for an NFT marketplace.
Are you ready to own and run a community? Are you interested in web3, DeFI, DAOs, NFTs, and utility tokens? If so, join us at Quidd! We’re the world’s first marketplace for digital collectibles and the gateway for mainstream collectors to fall in love with NFTs, and we’re partnering to help launch and grow an upcoming utility token.
You will be responsible for building and growing a utility token community across Discord and Telegram, and across the globe. As the resident in-house community expert, you will run everything end-to-end, from overall strategy to execution to analysis in the pursuit of community growth and health.
Launched in 2016, Quidd has a pre-existing community of millions of digital collectors, some of whom have been with us for over 5 years. The company is assisting in the launch of an innovative new utility token for NFT marketplaces.
This will be your mission -- to build a strong community around an upcoming utility token. To accomplish this, everyday you will work with a small, dedicated cross-functional team located all around the world.
What You'll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of general tokenomics for utility tokens, particularly those designed for NFT marketplaces, including earning and staking mechanics
- Create a vision and strategy for token community growth, including acquisition, engagement, retention, and referrals
- Define growth-oriented KPIs, build a performance-tracking dashboard, and analyze and report out on progress at least weekly
- Manage the planning, scheduling, promotion, execution, and optimization of key community events on Discord and/or Telegram
- Engage as the consummate ambassador, educator, and evangelist of the utility token for your community
- Manage a team of regional token community managers, staying in coordination 24/7 around the globe
- Monitor and stay current with leading edge of Discord and Telegram community growth trends and techniques
- Source content from internal and external copywriters, editors, graphic designers, and producers in support of growth-driving community events
Who You Are
- Passionate about community; you yourself are a member of well-run communities and are eager to emulate that success with your own project; you are up-to-date on the latest community tools and trends
- A persuasive communicator; you have a knack for understanding what motivates and grows communities, and can translate this into the ability to influence, persuade, and negotiate
- A self-starter; you own problems and constantly come up with new ideas -- seeing them through to implementation -- in order to solve them
- A hands-on doer; you can manage an events schedule, craft promotional messaging, create graphics, run them live, and analyze results
- A faster learner; you like learning new things -- and applying them -- quickly
- Super curious about DeFi, utility tokens, and NFTs; you’ve seen the headlines and gone further down the rabbit hole; you’ve researched some of the latest token projects and trade a few of them
What You're Good At
- Creating Great Content: you use the best tools and practices (e.g., GIFs, infographics, video clips, etc.) to create content that drives engagement and virality
- Engaging Others: you understand the art of asking questions, encouraging feedback, creating memes, and establishing community norms, language, and traditions
- Relationship-Building: it’s not just growth, it’s strength; you empower others in the community to strengthen bonds between community members
- Creativity on the Fly: you’re fast with new concepts and ideas, and eager to always “try something new” in pursuit of growth and optimization
- Problem-solving and Analytics: you use data, regularly, to improve
What You've Done
- Functional: 2+ years experience as a Community Manager on Discord or Telegram, with a minimum server of 15,000 members, preferably for a cryptocurrency or blockchain-based startup
- Industry: personal and professional experience in web3, DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and marketplaces, with knowledge of top aggregators and tier-1 and 2 crypto-exchanges