Delhi/NCR, India /
Engineering – Back End /
“Make every logistics journey your best one yet” - Quincus
At Quincus, our technology is designed to ease shipping issues—wherever in the world they may be. We commit ourselves in designing the most effective total end to end supply chain solutions through a dedicated technology ecosystem. This offers our users a personalized experience that bypasses traditional and expensive logistics options. By combining advanced technology, data analytics, and hands-on experience, we eliminate traditional and expensive logistics options.
As our business continues to grow, we are looking for a Python Developer to join our team and take our product to the next level. The Engineer will be responsible for writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. You should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team. Ultimately, the Engineer will build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
Your day to day.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications.
- Optimizing the queries running onto the system.
- Creating and integration API to the current workflow.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of application.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
Who you are.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the same role.
- Knowledge in building python application using Django framework.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
What’s in it for you.
- People: Work with passionate, smart, and entrepreneurial go-getters.
- Fun environment: cool office space, stocked pantry, and team bonding.
- Compensation: competitive salaries and benefits.
QUINCUS is not obligated to accept candidate profiles from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless QUINCUS has fully executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals/introductions. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged and/or employed by QUINCUS.